griffonner

Change your cover photo
Upload
Change your cover photo
This user account status is Approved

This user has not added any information to their profile yet.

What can I say?  I am a normal kind of married guy, who has (to be perfectly honest) really passed his sell buy date.  I took the approach of 'kicking and screaming' towards old age, and now - whilst I am reluctant to be here - I have finally accepted that there is no point in fighting what is, and has always been, inevitable.

So from the above you will gather that quite a lot of water has gone under my bridge. I think for the most part I enjoyed splashing about in it, but the plain fact is I find the memories of it far less satisfying than I did at the time it all happened.   The only thing that makes my current state of being palatable is to write: Not only about these past experiences, but equally as often my subject matter is drawn from fantasies inside my mind.  Where they come from I can only guess.

I always wanted to change the world.  It needs to be a better, happier, more peaceful place, filled with unique, talented, and contented people.  I'm absolutely convinced I am not alone in that ambition, and believe our only hope of achieving that 'Nirvana' is by giving with an open and loving heart. Giving of ourselves.  Some do it with brushes and paint, others with music, I do it with words. Anyone can take part in giving - just make sure that whatever you choose to give has some kind of love involved.

Make what you will of my words, just, please, remember my intent.