THE GAME

Content WARNING!                 PARENTAL GUIDANCE RECOMMENDED


Locked down for five years, it is a lonely existence. Everything is delivered. Hospitals are Game Centres. The Master says we must stay indoors and play the game.  

 

My parcel’s due in five minutes. My excitement mounting, I wonder will I be a chosen one this time?

 

The airlock warning blasts: I open the door, pick up the parcel, tear away the green sterilised skin and, my hands shaking, remove the lid of the small red box………..

 

I am in a Game Centre bed. I am a chosen one!  Butterflies flutter in my stomach I’m so excited to be chosen.

Game administrator #869 says,”I’m giving you ‘XE33’, it’ll make you experience an orgasm while the viral test takes place.”   He quickly penetrates my arm with the needle…….

 

I writhe in ecstasy as fingers caress my clitoris. My nipples tingle and throb. The Master’s penis takes me and my pleasure is so intense my legs begin to shake uncontrollably. Rapture travels up and down my body as he strokes in and out. I never want this to end………..

 

Take the body to the cremation chamber, and don’t forget to remove the vibrator this time, they’re expensive!

Another vaccine failure.

 

0 0 votes
Rate This Writing
Subscribe
Notify of
7 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
kjs68

Master stroke climax.

Guaj

Hmmmm interesting way to get vaccinated. All I got when I had my final shot was a chocolate pussy.

chocolate pussy - Copy (2).jpeg
Last edited 2 years ago by Guaj
ionicus

A deep and penetrating insight into the effect of lockdown. The high cost of PPE (Phony Penis’ Excitement) is revealed to be exorbitant.

Yutka

wow! Interesting story that makes you shudder, thinking about its implication for the “sheep”…the still believers…well told!

Dodgem

Good grief! This is something; I haven’t yet quite penetrated the meaning. Nice one Allen!

Dodge

Dodgem

Well I’ve read it several time more, and now I think I’ve got it; in fact it is fiendishly clever! Well done Allen – keep them coming!