Eat, drink and be merry

 

If you want a disease-free body and mind (I will not use the word spirit to make this more inclusive), follow the simple steps while eating food and drinking. In less than a fortnight you will experience the magic and the miracle. You will feel light and rejuvenated. It can cure any disease from the root. If you make this your lifestyle,nothing like it! Please try it. This time around, I will let the experts speak. Listen and follow the simple steps if you please.

What we should do before eating is shared in the link.

Why is water important? Up to 60% of the human adult body is water. According to H.H. Mitchell, Journal of Biological Chemistry 158, the brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83% water. The skin contains 64% water, muscles and kidneys are 79%, and even the bones have 31% of water.

Listen to this carefully my friends; those who are not religious minded can at least listen carefully until the end. See for yourself what words can do, simple words like Hitler, Mother Teresa, I love you, You are a fool, I will kill you, Love, love, love…and so on. Here is Dr Masaru (or Marasu, what’s in a name) Emoto for you. To listen, please click here.

If you are interested to know about the mechanism of the best gadget ever (the human body), listen to what Sadhguru has to say by clicking here.

Eat, drink and be merry.
Here’s to a dis-ease free world.

0 0 votes
Rate This Writing
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments