Publishing days on UKA are Monday & Friday mornings

The next publishing day is … Friday

Are you subscribed to our newsletter? CHECK HERE!

 


Law of energy

Law of energy
Picked

Like the law of gravity there's this law of energy, the former is visible the latter we cannot see both are infallible; the gift of forgiveness energizes, liberates the giver ...
Poetry
An Early Encyclopedia of the World

An Early Encyclopedia of the World

A chapter. Flora and Fauna. Read at one hundred and forty-four months. First Year Francophile phase. L'ete evenings embracing bouquets. Grazing. High hillsides. La vierge, verte, vallées.   As for the ...

Latest Fiction

The mystery of morning

The mystery of morning
Thick socks fall in loops over ankles   displayed like the slipped towel of a naked back   pushed further down ...

The Temporary Ecstasy Of Ignorance

The Temporary Ecstasy Of Ignorance
A false conquest (or was it)! Flash fiction From reality, a real actress, enough to supply the story, but not ...

Useful Knowledge

Useful Knowledge
One learning-curve; of anything else, I know nothing! What have I learnt after living a long and happy bachelor life? ...

More Fiction >>


Latest Poetry

More Poetry >>


Latest Non-Fiction

The Inhuman Enemy

The Inhuman Enemy NEW

in another tragic Russian epoch Pic.: free at Pixabay The rest of the intercontinental world would feel less threatened by nuclear ...
Hurricane force twelve.

Hurricane force twelve. NEW

I spent many years at sea, 35 or so. One time we were caught in a force twelve hurricane in ...

More Non-Fiction >>