Forum

jay12
jay12
@jay12
Eminent Member
Topics: 3 / Replies: 37
Reply
RE: DON'T LET UKA DIE!

I agree that this site needs you. It also needs me. And so many others who now both miss it and neglect it. It makes me sad every time I visit and I o...

3 weeks ago
Forum
Reply
RE: No Comments

Might this help?

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: No Comments

Could the site have been installing updates? Just a thought. I hope the site doesn't disappear.

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Kepler's Son

Hello Geoff, nice to see you back. I'm back too as of today. Good luck with your book. I hope you stick around.

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Huge Tory Win...

We'll all get what was voted for. Some of us won't deserve it. Its not a Conservative government. It's a right wing one with a badge. I have no ...

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Wiff Waff

I was feeling the same. It does seem odd that a political party can oust its leader who is also PM just so that one of them can have a grab at the job...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Should I bother to...

A sense of belonging is what we all want. It's why echo chambers exist online, people surround themselves with people like them, which is understandab...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Should I bother to...

It doesn't matter how you vote THE GOVERNMENT always gets in.

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: John Bird launches new magazine to get the nation ‘reading deeper’

Was just reading through this forum and this did make me laugh! I don't always agree with Alfie but he is hilarious at times. ?

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: John Bird launches new magazine to get the nation ‘reading deeper’

Fake News. Blah Blah, Blah. 1 source, no context. What did you do on ABC tales?

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Ross

Whatever happened to old Griffy? I thought he was part of the furniture. In fact there are a few of the old guard I miss who were around in the early ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the point of the Brexit Party

There is a reason the Brexit party was formed after the date that we were due to leave the EU. We had a referendum that was narrowly won and yet the r...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Brexit for Dummies

Gammon: the name given to the meat from the hind legs of a pig that has been cured in the same way as bacon. I might be smug but I am neither liber...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Brexit for Dummies

Pat Condell is a racist, nationalist moron. Got any Farage videos or hitler rallies to share?

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Brexit for Dummies

Under FPTP no one won the last election. Parliament was hung and Theresa May had to buy 10 DUP MP's with tax payers money so she could fund her attack...

5 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 3