Forum

griffonner
griffonner
@griffonner
Trusted Member
Topics: 9 / Replies: 44
Reply
RE: How to get UKA back on top?

@ionicus and @Gee + anyone interested in the progression of UKA I had intended to step back a bit from this thread, but you both give excellent ...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How to get UKA back on top?

Here then are just four examples of other web sites. I have given my own personal observations of each one: Critique Circle claims most of its m...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: I think 'Whale' has discovered a glitch in UKA's comment system???

Well, thank you for your response, Admin, and indeed all that you say would be there now is. What a pity I didn't think of taking a screen shot earli...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How to get UKA back on top?

Hi all. I'd like to suggest that interested members do a 'google' of both 'Writers Forums' and 'Poetry Forums' and have a look at the sites that com...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How to get UKA back on top?

Regarding social media: success depends upon continuity as well as content. Here's an example of a poetry forum's Twitter account. h**ps://twitter.c...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How to get UKA back on top?

@stormwolf All that you say is pretty sound, Alison. Administrating this site must be a very time consuming job. I do not know the structure of ...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How to get UKA back on top?

I think it is extremely difficult to know the answer to the question of failing popularity! Forums as a genus have been closing down for lack of sup...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Voices From The Web 2021

Ahem... "Thank you Jim for your contribution to the discussion, or lack of it, about the proposed production of an anthology"... I heard your voice, ...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Off to my cabin

Well, my friend, you will be missed. I look forward to reading more of your work, soon.

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Nibs need to be on members's page

@ukadmin Unfortunately I have drawn a blank with finding someone from my acquaintances who would be prepared to do some tweaks. I will have a forag...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: New Incentives

@mandrake @bhi Agree with you both.

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Where is Nic?

Ditto to you being in my thoughts too. Keep safe. Keep being inspired. Blessings, Allen x

3 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 158
Reply
RE: Nibs need to be on members's page

@ukadmin Oh, that's a pity. I'll have a look at wpForo and see if I have any friends conversant with it.

3 years ago
Forum
Page 2 / 4