Latest Submissions

Sons of The Morning

Because it's Advent ...

Stuck in love

What's better and what's worse - the nightmare of uncertainty or the force of jealousy? When the communication lines don't work and you are left like on a desert island in a void, the nightmares of uncertainty and jealousy pursuing you and haunting you and hunting you to death each night, not knowing what your love is doing in whose arms, while all that you can do yourself is wallowing in self-torment, like in the ...

Humiliation

Life consists of humiliations. When you are born you are beaten into crying, everyone is free to manhandle you throughout your childhood, as a maiden you must be violated either by rape or hardcore education, and then you are ready to be victimised by any man. There is no way out of it except by death, and your only hope and liberation in this godless world is your demolishment in darkness by the dark lord, ...

Villeggiatura
Picked

When summer comes ...

Cleansing the Temple

A reworked piece, meant for performance.  I only hope it comes across as a short story,,, ...

West Side Story

Snapshot of a scene from the eponymus musical show. (From my poetry collection "Reflections") ...

The Man Who Invented Women

Roaming my back catalogue .. this is from 2009 ...

Thank God for feminism

Just don't let it put you down, that squeamish scrupulous meticulousness appertaining to the oversensitivity of female delicacy leading to the pettiest of pedantry. Forget all that and look to beauty, disregard the coarse uncouthness of the masculine barbarity and let it be replaced by all the virtues of true femininity, the modesty and delicacy of consideration and the touch of suaveness in the magic of the sieve of lovable romanticism, that alone makes life ...

Journey

Waves! Waves! Waves! I have these waves inside me, Old salty icy thoughts Like tired bricks and clocks All clean and washed, Clearing severe ways Rushed back to the sea. Rays! Rays! Rays! They’re running into me, From the moon and the sun Unseen, strange, unsung Falling in my space In unheard ecstasy. With the solid froths gone Felt a little bit alone, Wondered what will I do This image seemed untrue. Standing in the ...
/ / Poetry

Holding hands

Im not sure I will ever find the right words to do this moment justice ...
/ / Poetry / 4 Comments on Holding hands

Weft : A Dorsimbra

In the 'good old days' the Poetry challenge was often concerned with different  forms. Not only did the need to stick to a certain (often detailed) format stretch the mind, but it resulted in some quite 'different' poetry for the author. This is a 'Dorsimbra' from 2007 (see explanation below) ...

The pledge

Don’t let my pride beguile you into believing that I will ever fail you. My pride is supreme, and I will never bow to anyone, but equally supreme is my love that never will abandon you or any word that ever has been given by me to you, our brotherhood or our supreme and constant everlasting master of the power that will last forever emanating, flourishing and ever increasing from the depths of hell and ...

One Stolen Night.

Just one night was all she asked ...

Bypass

Who cares about all those who are in a position of responsibility but never care but just keep driving over ruthlessly all those who really care? If you are bypassed, driven over, ditched and treated as if you were nothing with injustice and intolerable ruthlessness, just let the drenching water of their sabotage run off your back and dry, and bypass in your turn. Your day will come as certain as their night and their ...