Latest Submissions

Intimidation

They are always there, the suppressors, the subjectors, just waiting for you to assail you to bring you under domination, but you will always sneak away and find your own recess at bay, a secret corner of your own, where you can continue thriving, modeling your personality in an expansion going on forever. The only effect of intimidation is renewed integrity and strength, a more integral system of protection, increase of your anonymity and isolation ...

A Christmas Wish (amended)

An old and very warm fuzzy wuzzy Christmas wish ...

Green, green gone

Intro: Savvi ...

In the Willows

Intro: Savvi ...
/ / Poetry / 3 Comments on In the Willows

Heirs Apparent

Great expectations ...

Crucial

fruits colored, hanging in the garden -- no sin to have them but critical you are caught in between trees, birds simple words written here and there. Prophets of the yore sad --- saints present bad --- per your benefits. You are busy to know the reason, to pinpoint the misfit confused, because you had been acting too with the same stars on the same roof; the sky, the wind the seas, oceans, mountains never ...
/ / Poetry

a daft idea

In can't write a Limerick,so I shall be quick,by doing worse,writing a daft verse ...

The Ghost of Christmas

   If you want to be cheered up...avoid like the plague.   ...

Bleak Midwinter

A faithful record of one of my flights of fancy ...

Nepal

There is no one braver or more stalwart and intrepid than a Sherpa or a Gurkha, sticking to the end in faithfulness, agility and bravery, a mountain people with incredible potentials and one of the poorest countries in the world, torn asunder by a fatal civil war of ten long years because of foreign powers intervening, arming terrorists and anarchists with weapons to be able to impose dictatorship themselves. But Nepal is and always was ...
/ / Poetry / 1 Comment on Nepal

To Name Or Be Named

What power in our words, so oft used with careless ease, Gives difference a claim between the birds and the bees, Make of one man, fame, Another, blame, When they act for want of what they please? -Grandpa Ernie Burncock Shywolf ...

After 65 Decembers

That final unsurmountable hurdle ...

The Queue

  ...
/ / Poetry / 2 Comments on The Queue

Shipmates

Sailors - you can't beat them ...
/ / Fiction / No Comments on Shipmates

Love simplicity

When the cold attacks you savagely with deep freeze, let your love get warm and warm you up. When dampness and humidity strikes deep with roughness in your limbs, let sunshine love with comfort dry you up. When darkness looms assailing you increasingly and overwhelmingly in winter days, let love loose in your soul to light you up. When your love is away on distant journeys and adventures and you never know if you at ...