Latest Submissions

Night garden

... before it turns to grey ...
/ / Poetry / 4 Comments on Night garden

Pietà 

A man discovers his long estranged son at the point of death.   ...
/ / Poetry / 2 Comments on Pietà 

Kristallnacht

A poem about something that no one can deny happened ...

Thunderous Silence

When the intensity of your inner yearning overrides the encumbrance of fear, you will find the path once paved in wavering torchlight. In the screaming of silence the sound of falling raindrops quicken to a downpour. A crescendo held in thrall, burdening the breach ...

Skinny Dipping in Cayton Bay

A random poem from me book  - true in parts...oo err.. It's kinda ribald - popular at gigs and in pubs if there are no kids present - why are kids allowed in pubs? That's a whole other issue - they never were when mine were growing up ...

Considering you

Your touch is light, a life-inspiring force and power keeping you awake forever for the truest light of all, enlightening all beauty and increasing it perpetually by your mere existence, highest of all powers, crowning all creation by the strangest of phenomena, that fantastic magic, lightest of all lightness and the highest light of all, and that is you, my love ...

Banshee

...
/ / Poetry / 11 Comments on Banshee

Looking back

When passion won me over it was not voluntarily that I gave up my self-respect and purity of living for the doubtful chaos of indulgence, but I never have regretted it, since no one came to harm, since health did never suffer and since the result by the grace of Aphrodite seemed to only be increasing beauty. What manifestation can be finer? If but life and beauty grows in faring well, I would suggest that ...
/ / Poetry / 1 Comment on Looking back

Find me the feelings

" this honey melting in my soul is all it wants to hold you closer to me" ...