Latest Prose

Sorry?

Sorry?

On school counselor’s advice, Priya was expelled. She was 14 and had a physical relationship with her neighbor-uncle, a 50 year old bachelor. On the fateful night, when she returned home late, bruises all over her body, she found her parents fighting; that low-voice fighting behind closed doors pierced through ...
Love is the Shape of a Pear

Love is the Shape of a Pear

I was in a pub and I met a man with Celtic symbols tattooed on his arms. He told me that love was shaped like an English poppy. I laughed in his face. “A poppy? What kind of moron are you?” He had crossed the five-pint threshold about four hours ...
Monologues

Monologues

“Where have I been? Where am I? Fair daylight? I am mightily abused. I should e'en die with pity, To see another thus. I know not what to say. I will not swear these are my hands: let's see; I feel this pin prick. Would I were assured Of my ...
Shipmate

Shipmate

Sailors... you canˋt beat them ...
Christmas With A Stranger

Christmas With A Stranger

It is Christmas, 1933, and Lucy embarks on a holiday with friends to Scotland, only to find herself having to be rescued by a handsome stranger ...
The Web Chapter 6

The Web Chapter 6

  More of John Malcolm's increasingly odd life ...
The Web  Chapter 7

The Web Chapter 7

Intro: Poor John has an experience he can do without ...
The Web (chapter 4)

The Web (chapter 4)

John feels better but his journey into the woods has only just started ...
The Web (Chapter 5)

The Web (Chapter 5)

An interlude of normality if basket cases writers can ever be said to experience that ...
Vishal Morjaria

Vishal Morjaria – A Guide You Can Rely Upon

If you have ever been in touch with Vishal Morjaria, you know it very well that he is someone that you can trust ...
The Web (chapter 3)

The Web (chapter 3)

The story continues. We get more insight in to the dreams and 'visions'. CHAPTER 3 OXFORD     He could feel the hard, cold rock pressing against his hands. There was a vague sense of unease inside him as he watched the two men stop on the rock-strewn path ahead ...
THE WEB (Chapter 2)

THE WEB (Chapter 2)

Another chunk of John Malcolm's story where his dreams and hallucinations become more defined ...
The trap

The trap

'Summing up all what I had been trying to establish for the past ninety minutes is this. That it is a vice. We do many things that we wouldn’t approve of, for appreciation and recognition. We lie, cheat, back-stab our friends, colleagues in our attempt to becoming the ‘best’ in ...
Shift

Shift

As usual, Palash occupied the same table of the restaurant he would frequent with friends many years ago. Today, by accident, he ran into this eatery that’s on the street where he spent his college days and a chunk of his professional days, for years. Oxford book store on the ...
The Web

The Web

The prologue of a part built novel about a group of disparate people who have quite unusual mental abilities ...
The Web (Chapter 1)

The Web (Chapter 1)

First chapter of The Web. I actually started writing it years ago but I haven't brought it too much up to date as there are things that require the absence of universal social media.  ...
The Soldier

The Soldier

....The hardest part of letting go is the uncertainty ...
The Negotiator

The Negotiator

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07BD4YX72  Read the first and second chapter for FREE ...