Latest Poetry

Incisors for Dummies

Incisors for Dummies

Bloody funny… I hope ...
word to word

word to word

untouchables, bloody fights between faiths of the same, different religions are single stories that do not define them… … I imagine Jesus, Krishna, Mohammad, Buddha sitting under a tree and talking how are they talking… can I, you, you, and you talk like them I can see flowers, fruits blooming in their words… but our words, stoning each other, bombing the universe ...
A Peaceful Scene

A Peaceful Scene

From this morning's walk ...
The Temple in the Forest

The Temple in the Forest

More new work... the dam is disintegrating! ...
I am furious 😡

I am furious 😡

I am furious! But relax, for it doesn't matter, take care. 😃 ...
way to go

way to go

if you loved the ripples, emotions thrashing at the beach of life, accepted them in their entirety, if you loved the sand, the sun, and the salt; the whole that came along, then, with each making and breaking of the streams, you could see a sea change in the way you’d behold the world and that'd set you free, even if it were for a moment, waves rocking as clouds, like the Stone of Sisyphus, an exhilarating experience, a ...
/ / Poetry / 1 Comment on way to go
split atoms and broken suns

split atoms and broken suns

woke up to find the sun hidden behind thick cloud and lightning on the horizon  ...
Heaven's Rainbow

Heaven’s Rainbow

Not even sure what I make of this ...
Dreaming

Dreaming

...
/ / Poetry / 1 Comment on Dreaming
Taking the Old Path

Taking the Old Path

A walk in another direction ...
some small poems

some small poems

times have passed so have the sins, in the space that lasts we can create love within .... before you die never hesitate to try, all steps faltered can be altered, all wrongs righted, all mistakes corrected, as long as you're breathing as long as you're living never stop trying ... I don't win if you lose my profit isn't in your loss strides for peace if you choose to live by these thoughts  ...
Amalgamation

Amalgamation

Another proem! A moment comes in time when you realise that nothing, nothing at all, is worth perpetuating outside of love. It is the moment when you truly understand that the past is gone and cannot be changed, and that the only real thing is now - the amalgamation of all that has gone before. (In expressing this, I feel ashamed that I have been able to comfortably write and think of myself when there ...
A Milestone

A Milestone

A special anniversary ...