Latest Poetry

Typhoon

Typhoon

A Cento poem originally posted in 2013 ...
Buffalo Girl

Buffalo Girl

The Buffalo Gal song has now become one of our songs - though not sure why. We recently heard it on a folk show and did a waltz around the room; after which (when I collapsed) I penned this. The Lasso reference is from the film.  ...
London's Burning

London’s Burning

A Patchwork poem.- originally posted in 2008 ...
the most abused

the most abused

plastic flowers words without feelings feelings that construct the universe poor cousins the intellectual brain head of a pumpkin feelings without words converse with pet lovers; words without meanings violated victims consumed with caprice meanings without words the dulcet tone within often whispers; words without healings a tortured bonsai in mechanical delight tonsured world deforested in lifeless words healings without words a magical foreplay among lovers; words without awareness, cure, essence, pleasure a boat without ...
Intimidating

Intimidating

Hey dude! Why did you divorce your spouse? Good question! No reason as such, mate. We quit  because we were way too bored being man and wife!  Therefore, we moved on with life!  So are you guys...  Look here friend, wait a minute! This is just a date I'm getting late, I might miss the bus, and you've got to catch the train! ...
An Unwelcome Visitor

An Unwelcome Visitor

An old lag and not "The Saint" ...
My father was

My father was

an attempt to understand my father ...
A Paragon

A Paragon

An unresolved question ...
the return of the frugal

the return of the frugal

what have we done to the world it had lost its strength, tonsured, butchered, bombed sad that the world had left the world but there was a time we'd drink water  from the stream, go out to take some fresh air, sans care the sky would fall in love with the earth without a doubt, the fire would burn to heal, the cattle would  graze on the green the feet would travel  all around, as ...
To Poetry

To Poetry

A tentative return ! ...
Factory Reset

Factory Reset

Through the blue haze, With eyes squinting, Quite softly she asked 'So you finally came?' What was I to say? I was here beside her After what had seemed An eternal search. I decided to be silent - Her question rhetorical. I lay there prostrate And felt her touch my head. I was suddenly consumed With unconditional love ...
DIY

DIY

there are some things which cannot and should not be fixed ...
/ / Poetry / 2 Comments on DIY