Latest Poetry

Oh!

Oh!

Searching for a red spot, a black hole Colours, classes readers, as a whole.  ...
/ / Poetry / No Comments on Oh!
Errrr

Errrr

I say ass, You say arse.  What is the farce With the airy 'r'; The wind from it, Any which way farts ...
/ / Poetry / 3 Comments on Errrr
A matter of time and space

A matter of time and space

Vincent's paintings Were rejected by his friends As jackpiece! Until the sunset dawned On him,  All those junks were then Seen again, as masterpiece.  Meera's dances on the streets Were looked down upon as insanity She kept on chanting her lines,  Dancing in the open,  Until her steps, her trance Made sense, was worshipped then As an outstanding disciple Of the wise Krishna. Joan of Arc,  Her tomboy stunts burnt Her fingers, she bore the ...
Life is as sweet as the cake

Life is as sweet as the cake

Baba*, I told you I don't want to grow up But you did nothing! Adult, mature people Messing with the world, The most beautiful cake, Sadly baked with Comparison, competition, Putting existence at stake. I was happy with Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland, Feluda*, Charlie and the Chocolate factory; Read countless times... But now it is a bother To be immersed in the dotty space, As grown ups read a novel Only once, just once ...
sleeping with penguins

sleeping with penguins

quiet music from the room the Penguin Café Orchestra swinging something classical   through the open window birds singing   I stand at the door a soft sheet wraps her waist   against a breast our new-born son makes contented baby sounds   her milk trickles his chin   both are sleeping   I climb on the bed lean my head against and put my lips to her baby-free breast   the pasture scent of ...
Pandora's Box

Pandora’s Box

There are things that hide and reside, deep inside of me Trapped moments that never got their chance to shine Wonderful feelings that never got shared with you Forever now, aborted moments in time There are words that claw away at me incessantly Pleading for their chance to see the light of day Willing this heart of mine to set them free So I may reap the rewards of their beauty and your smile this ...
World Music Day

World Music Day

World Music Day Woodwind vibrates in the air Oh how it comforts the atmosphere Rhapsody playing all around Leaves the world light and sound Days of peace, felt everywhere. Music meanders, lyrics mesmerise Unity tunes in without compromise Symphony of magic, hummingbirds sing Igniting the spirit, strengthening the wings, Charming moments of happiness, people realise. Delightful World Music Day will come and go Auspicious flow of togetherness, let's promise to follow Year after year, everyday, ...
grand so

grand so

an early inkarnation - may go in next year's book  ...
rhapsodising on the GWR

rhapsodising on the GWR

rhapsodising on the G. W. R   (can the magic of old dreams be revived?)   I picture Vera pottering a garden tending clumps of campion, arabis and celandine.   she is wearing a battered panama against the evening sun bake bleaching the white-washed walls of the cottage overlooking Carbis Bay she once set her heart upon.   does she remember parasol picnics in meadows of asphodel wasps at our honey?   that time her ...
Belief system

Belief system

  Our belief systems, The real mayhem. Like a child, we are Far too blind, Cannot breathe Without them. We need to change The pattern of thoughts, Chaining us for years In our compelling cage. It is difficult to Convince a teenager That being thirty Isn't quite old, By running after oil We're running into holes Energies are drained, Real issues, put on hold. It is impossible to explain Those dumb delinquents That nuclear weapons ...
Some small poems

Some small poems

Information Information is king? It is nothing Without feeling. Speak the truth, The missing tooth. Target Target is like a tiger On which we ride Getting off it Kills our pride. Pure bliss Practise and come to a state From where you cannot not Love and bless, Even those who come and Openly slap on your face. This is not weakness, this Is inner power, infinite bliss ...
In the dark

In the dark

In the dark Heaven, a special guest, Comes stilly each night, To visit hell. Hell welcomes, Willingly hosts In the dark. When the day breaks The blue gets washed, The gray disappears They kiss each other Good bye... Heaven, fresh as it were, Takes off, drawing Its day's strength To look down upon The entertainer. In between, on the earth,  An owl is watched By an eagle, A squirrel is playing Somersault, While underneath a ...
Hello dear CEO

Hello dear CEO

Hello dear CEO Of such a Renowned company! I am this blind fan,  Who's now become Your employee. I'd love to remain Your admirer; Fingers crossed, Let me see ...
A little help

A little help

Do littlest of things to help others. You'll never feel left out Never ever be depressed, morose Your life, up and about Will always have an outstanding purpose ...