Latest Poetry

Trying to forget

Trying to forget

Trying to forget but mind is independent of thought, of will Believing, seeing, memories forever Memories conceived in realms beyond human reach or touch So much, so much, too much for mortal man and soul Growing old, watching the sun go down on time Bursting embers, red glow, blotting out human existence, being Born of nothingness, incomplete, never real then, a dream A river unseen, a desert clean of dreams as we know it Lost in ...
Scars on the heart

Scars on the heart

Scars on the heart you can never see and they tear apart when memories flow like tears ...
Voleur

Voleur

Voleur It’s heat. Water standing with its fired up feat, It’s far from warm Harmless waves eager to charm. Sky looks empty Without clouds For nothing, woos the water bodies Loud thunder. Sudden hollowness Of the sky and the earth Freezes the wind, silence Breaks in the heart. A writer was trying to write; That which is already written Painter trying to paint, The painted. In the middle of black and white Of the vast ...
/ / Poetry
Genius, what is genius?

Genius, what is genius?

Genius, what is genius, Genii, this thing, curse, gift, given Begot of God, Satan, all things told, no reasons given So what am I, they, you all say to play the part of a fool Quoting from lips and tongue of mouth From vocal chords, it must be out Touched by the Gods, the golden voices Mine ears are open, solemn words spoken.   So come here then and listen, learn from the bright sky The golden orb ...
The Legend of Hero

The Legend of Hero

A Romanian legend ...
A Rebirth

A Rebirth

Cold comfort ...
/ / humour, Poetry / 3 Comments on A Rebirth
When, which, why, what, who

When, which, why, what, who

When, which, why, what, who He, she, we, they, don't dismay Don't do, just do it  Keep to it, keep it to you Don't let go, never let it go Gone is not here, not at all Never was really, never will be As is, as it is, and as it was Too real but not at all ...
Sikkim

Sikkim

Paradise of dreams, perhaps the last of Shangri Las, your pastoral idyllic peace is like a life elixir and a fountain of perpetual love with your abundance of lush gardens with the greatest richness in the world of orchids, making actually your entire country like a secret wonderful botanic garden in the vastness of which anyone gets lost to never reach the end of it. In these dark winter times it gives immense relief and ...
/ / Poetry / No Comments on Sikkim
Scars of learning

Scars of learning

Maybe it's as well as not to know nothing for nothing hides well the scars of learning ...
Faith

Faith

 Faith is a shifting of consciousness from realms unknown to that of nothingness ...
Clipped

Clipped

I sit through the night and mourn for the past, the dreams I once had at 18 they'd been cast. I listened one day to all the wrong things, I never fought back so they clipped off my wings. I want something more I knew it back then, but what on earth happened? my dream changed with them. Now in deep sadness unsure of myself, nothing's gone well I am a tough sell.  ...
/ / Poetry / 3 Comments on Clipped
Noisy

Noisy

Feathers reign Their beauty, strength Unsightliness Gives wings, Alongside polish and elegance fluttering deafens Flesh bedazzles. Organs, nearly all Create an invincible wall, The dysfunctional innocence With ignorance, arrogance Enjoys and celebrates Noise in silence. Cleanliness continues Ceaseless Garden of words Beautiful letters Aesthetic expressions Charm comforts Senses out of the hide In broad daylight Still, moving lives suicide Humming weapons inside Feathers fall as feathers From outside to outside. Clean or muddy Weak or ...
/ / Poetry
Gravitas

Gravitas

[Latin gravitās, heaviness, seriousness.] ...
/ / Poetry, Satire / 2 Comments on Gravitas
Luskentyre (for the poetry challenge)

Luskentyre (for the poetry challenge)

For the Poetry Challenge ... an old one that is perhaps worth revisiting ...