Latest Poetry

The Light Falls Dim.

The Light Falls Dim.

A fallen star, literally ...
Death is down

Death is down

Death is never death but just an aimless threat in vain to challenge life and give it some adversity just to forward progress and transgress resistance to bring life the more to victory eliminating destructivity forever, which is only there as spice and salt to make the stew less boring. Death is only what makes life surviving, overcoming, conquering and glorying in eternity like Phoenix, so don't for a moment think that poetry is finished ...
Unwelcome guests

Unwelcome guests

disturbing poets We are all strangers here as fleeting as the ghosts of shadows visiting and staying on in vain in spite of being most unwelcome and abandoned to just vanish without any trace with only memories to keep our ghosts alive, like improvising temporary guests who think they make great presence and by all means make the best of it to vanish all the same completely, like untombed Elizabethans. Very well, it's just to ...
Absence

Absence

A tongue-in-cheek observation ...
Cordon Bleu

Cordon Bleu

Top chef ...
Love understatement

Love understatement

Hiding my love in poetry was my best means to protect it from indiscretion and importunism, and thus have I kept it safe for you intact and entire in glorious purity for its safeguarded expansion infinitely, and yet I don’t know where you are, perhaps not even who you are, since my knowledge of you ever was imperfect in awkwardness and shortcomings, since I never knew what you expected of me. Perhaps it was nothing ...
Early March.

Early March.

The first really warm day of the year ...
I Miss Your Smile

I Miss Your Smile

‘Twenty-one-today’ and all that ...
One Fine Day

One Fine Day

When the ship comes in ...
Ordinary love poem

Ordinary love poem

Our love seems only to increase with the years as if, instead of growing older, we grew younger, as if old souls never could grow older but only younger in mentality, vitality and quality, as if maturity was something ever to increase with age in juvenility, ability and vivacity, like an old mentality growing ever younger in strength and power with acquired wisdom, the bitterness of experience carrying only sweetest fruits. And thus our love ...
Close encounters of the fourth degree

Close encounters of the fourth degree

from the X-files... The unforgettable encounter left me marked forever with a stamp burnt in from which I never will recover, like a most incurable disease in which you waste forever without dying, in a torment that will never cease but merely increase, unnoticeably worsening so slowly that it's stealing on you from behind so furtively and fatally as never to leave you in peace from that mere knowledge that from now on you'll be ...
Catkins And Longer Days.

Catkins And Longer Days.

Walking my dog a few weeks ago I noticed how big the catkins had grown,  and already a haze of green hung across some of the trees. Plus a neighbour was cutting her lawn ...
The artist

The artist

Ignore your audience and your readers, they are not the ones who write your poetry, and it's only their own business if they read it, nothing that should cause you any worries, since the only thing that matters is that what you're writing is alive. Its contents is another secondary matter, if it is alive it will remain alive, and that is all that should be of concern to you, so do not be afraid ...