Latest Non-Fiction

Memories

Memories

My verse is all about love a small introduction. Cherish all the moments in love, Some brutal ones too must amble the core. Let us face that the feeling prevails tough, True stories drift from the flick illusion, it's surely rough. There are caresses and hugs too, no doubt, This interval is minute hidden in the agony cloud. Then the romance picture succumbs one fine day, Red roses fade away and all turn grey. We ...
ALLIANCE..

ALLIANCE..

A message to all bonded in commitment.I hope my verse changes the mentality of  1 percent of young minds. When God forged Man, He made an angle for every clan. He didn't vacate him solitary, But created his soul and core benefactor. This is nature's irony, Two souls tied concurrently in destiny. Then why is it so arduous for every essence? To live in conformity without any hue and impasse. When Our divine amasses to ...
Always Remembered

Always Remembered

At the eleventh hour, on a Sunday of the eleventh month ...
Sense or Scents

Sense or Scents

No thorns just leaves sofly touching my hand Your scent emenates  Your joy and happines the twain. This and more will linger a lifetime on my mind ...
/ / Non-Fiction
Fools gold

Fools gold

Pull at your heart, but don't let it break  Sacrifices maybe, but don't let it break Open the door to love, but don't let it break. Welcome the joys of life, but don't let it break.  Fooled by fools gold? So let it break ...
/ / Non-Fiction
Nunca e Igual

Nunca e Igual

People walking to and fro, Different strokes, making different folks, Rarely the twain, Matchless almost! ...
/ / Non-Fiction
Differently able organisation

Differently able organisation

Only when managers consider layoffs as a shame rather than as a natural process will worthless poets like me take them seriously. Until then, I will overlook their brilliant careers, golden degrees that are designed to cause havoc, by fostering backstabbing, unfair competition, nepotism, groups within teams of the organisations. They have made themselves so indispensable, with their power point presentations, their ornamental jargons that it's impossible to imagine an organisation without managers, while the ...
Eat, drink and be merry

Eat, drink and be merry

If you want a disease-free body and mind (I will not use the word spirit to make this more inclusive), follow the simple steps while eating food and drinking. In less than a fortnight you will experience the magic and the miracle. You will feel light and rejuvenated. It can cure any disease from the root. If you make this your lifestyle,nothing like it! Please try it. This time around, I will let the experts ...
The last words

The last words

This is the last time I will see your smile. As I turned away from my door it hit me hard for sure. Stark realty dawned that day, my folks I have to go. No work, no food, no hope and little future. What choice did I have but to turn and walk away? Never to see your faces again, I cried and wondered why. To leave the bosom of my family, to venture out ...
/ / Non-Fiction
A Frank Chat With Mr Winkie

A Frank Chat With Mr Winkie

I have no balls Doc! We must chat. Today was a shocker. The ripe age of four plus six. It's tough man to man. He really wanted to talk, With winkie, not me it seemed, As he constantly looked down. He quipped how long can soldier stand. I mean to a man!Sounded like me mother, I thought she was using morse! Around ten I figured of course. ("Hows little soldier has he taken a sponge") ...
/ / Non-Fiction
O Hillesden Why Thee.

O Hillesden Why Thee.

Cromwell you showed no favor. You muted most. Many under siege from thee. Villagers trapped,  Captive by this inhumane pillager. There was no shelter, There lay no voice. People beggared in your wake. A coward and martyr to none. Only blood veiled your sword. His days were long and brutal. Even the innocent were prey. People searching to survive. Survive this gaul of a man. You who despised religion. You who hunted catechist, As one ...
Mind Games

Mind Games

Entrenched in others ideas Almost poisoned, Like a time bomb, ticking, ticking. Life on hold, waiting, waiting. Impure thoughts drifted. Through my mind Like shifting sands, I had to throw the shackles, To see if reality was true. It was not you!. Imagined by others outside my wall. I tried to break free,  I need my mind, My mind needs me ...
/ / Non-Fiction
What Is Love...

What Is Love…

Love is infinite . Love embraces all. Love is a haven. Love is to love. Love is to show no ill. Love isn't selective,least conditional... Love is benign. Love has no time lines. Love is special. Love is to love thee, alas thine... Love lies in hearts and minds. Love cast no shadows ...
/ / Non-Fiction
The Glen Is Calling...

The Glen Is Calling…

O'Aherlo, from glen to glen your beauty is so tempting, I'm slowly being pulled under your spell. Tis with such a dramatic back drop, so truly rugged, sheer in part,  Alas fixed by time with beauty and perfection, soft, gentle, so Serene. Meandering with no cause.  Just looking, nosing at your scene. Clouds dart around those dark tall peaks, Leading down with ever-softening greens, You touch the valley floor, and twixt streams and rivers rush ...
/ / Non-Fiction