Latest Non-Fiction

First Night

First Night

This was for the prose challenge, I missed it ...
Venice

Venice

carrying the epithet "la serenissima" since the morning of history... Salviamo Venezia! ...
/ / Non-Fiction / No Comments on Venice
Calling your name

Calling your name

You didn't come back My sky, dark-circled with winds In the midst of smoky clouds I am calling you The sound is losing its sharpness In the middle of the thunders I hear them Are these your footsteps? Sounds appear as mountains Where’d I go from this time and place! I wish my sky could run into you, From where you walked away And never came back What’d I do in this deserted moment and space? Except ...
Melodrama

Melodrama

My effort for the prose challenge. I only just made it, so pse forgive rough edges ...
/ / Non-Fiction / 2 Comments on Melodrama
The secret garden

The secret garden

Intro: up to 50 words (delete this text and enter your own) ...
Is it possible?

Is it possible?

Intro: up to 50 words (delete this text and enter your own) ...
Victorian Superstar

Victorian Superstar

Intro: up to 50 words  Charles Dickens has always been my favourite author and in my opinion is our greatest ever writer. This is my tribute to him. Main text of your writing. A literary genius was born one day Charles John Huffam Dickens was he, coming into the world in 1812 he wrote classics like Nicholas Nickleby. He wrote by candlelight using quill and ink at his feet his dog Timber Doodle would sit, ...
Smoke and Ashes

Smoke and Ashes

When an affair dissolves it can leave a bitter taste and a desire for revenge ...
The Lord's Press

The Lord’s Press

It's not so easy to turn down the first chance you ever get ...
Natural Interlude

Natural Interlude

Two teenagers met on a French beach. The meeting was brief and casual yet it changed their lives forever.  ...
Multimedia Mania

Multimedia Mania

As yet another all singing all dancing product is thrust upon us an observation on today's obsession with phones ...