Using hotels for bo...

Notifications
Clear all

Using hotels for book signing in the Med  

RSS
geoffnelder
(@geoffnelder)
Eminent Member

Anyone wishing to hug me on my book signing of Xaghra's Revenge should book their vacation for Easter 2018 in the jewel of the Mediterranean - Malta. The Preluna Hotel has offered to host my signing on Saturday 7th April at 10am for about an hour. They're going to make posters and handle publicity. They appear to like that I stayed there while researching the historical fantasy and actually wrote a couple of chapters in their superb topfloor lounge overlooking the sea. My Maltese writer friends have said they'll be there. So could you 🙂

Xaghra's Revenge is a historical fantasy based on the real, shocking mass abduction of the people of Gozo, a tiny island, in 1551. Those souls needed revenge and I gave it to them. It involves ancient gods pushing a modern couple together. One is descended from the pirates, the other from an abductee, but which is which? 

Published by Solstice Publishing in the summer of 2017, it's a change of genre for me and completely satisfying. I had to do tons of research in Malta and Gozo - such an onerous task-- not.

Out in Kindle and paperback

http://myBook.to/Xaghra

Posted : December 13, 2017 9:12 am
Share: