Notifications
Clear all

INCREMENTAL COLLECTION  

RSS

geoffnelder
(@geoffnelder)
Eminent Member
October 8, 2018 3:19 pm  

Did you enjoy The Twilight Zone, Tales from the Darkside, and those stories that follows the logical consequences of a slight abnormality in everyday life? This collection of 25 surreal short stories is of mixed genre but mostly science fiction, fantasy, and a bit mad. Or, as one reader put it: "More mental than incremental." Some of these stories were written on UKAway events in Greece, Camarthen, southern Cyprus, Newcastle and Northern Cyprus!

Example: a pothole doubles in size daily near Madrid. Is it merely subsidence? Another appears at its antipodal point in New Zealand. When will it stop? Does it stop?

A house in London is hit by a grape-sized meteorite. And again same time the next day, and again…Why and how does the owner inadvertently profit?

A man awakes on his ceiling and can’t move…

Published on October 6th 2018 by LL-Publications who produced ARIA. Why October 6th? It’s in honour of my mother’s birthday. She had joined me up to the Children’s Science Fiction Book Club when I was just old enough to read.

Cheaper than a coffee and cake, or free on Kindle Unlimited. Paperback to follow soon.

https://mybook.to/Incremental

ukadmin liked
ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Reputable Member Admin
October 8, 2018 8:16 pm  

Thanks, Geoff.

I've added your book to out 'Books to Discover' rotation block on the site. It will display randomly on each page visit and will look like this when it shows:

?

ReplyQuote
geoffnelder
(@geoffnelder)
Eminent Member
October 8, 2018 8:46 pm  

Wow, thanks!

ukadmin liked
ReplyQuote
geoffnelder
(@geoffnelder)
Eminent Member
October 9, 2018 7:39 pm  

I too prefer paper books, mainly because my poor eyes stare at screens too much for the day and night job.

ReplyQuote
Share: