MY TWO BOOKS ARE NO...

MY TWO BOOKS ARE NOW ON PAYHIP!  

RSS
SimonLeigh
(@simonleigh)
Eminent Member

Thanks for the tip. There seems some interest, in the UK, with 30 views.

http://payhip.com/b/Z9Hn

Posted : 01/11/2017 3:44 pm
shipbuilder
(@shipbuilder)
Trusted Member

That is good news.     The titles do appear fairly quickly in Google searches, but I find it best to publicize them myself as well.   I do this on my Google Blog, or various forums, such as this one, or others that don't mind one advertising.     Google Blogs can be set up very quickly, and are also free of charge.    Hope you start getting some sales soon.     Mine come in waves, only £14 last month, but the month before £138!

Bob

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2017 1:06 pm
SimonLeigh
(@simonleigh)
Eminent Member

I JUST MADE MY THREE BOOKS FREE!

https://payhip.com/dashboard

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2017 2:40 pm
geoffnelder
(@geoffnelder)
Eminent Member

After the initial 30 sales or so for my Chester's Weather: Past and Present ebook on Payhip and my kid's story - Timmy the Tornado, sales have dropped to maybe one a month inspite of twittering my fingers off. Now I have a question for Bob and you, Simon. What happens with the PayPal fee? I see the 5% Payhip fee go out but unless my eyes skipped shouldn't PayPAL also be taking around 3% plus 20p per sale?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 8:26 am
shipbuilder
(@shipbuilder)
Trusted Member

My Payhip sales continue at a fairly good rate, often round the £100 mark for a month, although this month, it is down to about £20.    My total Payhip sales are now £2,174! 😀     You are quite right about the fees.   As soon as a download is purcahsed, you will have seen that you get Payhip e-mails informing you wich one has sold, and that the 5% fee has been collected from your Paypal account.     If you then look in your Paypal account, you will see the Payhip fee on its own, you will also see another entry showing how much the download has obtained for you, with the Paypal fee clearly listed.    In my last download sale, the buyer paid £1.49.      The Payhip fee was 7p and the Paypal fee was 27p, leaving me with a profit of £1.15.     Not much, you may think, but I find that the 16-page downloads trickle out far quicker than the more expensive ones of between £4.99 and £8.     I do not use Twitter at all, but I set up a group on Facebook, and that is very active with my followers all over the world, and Payhip links placed in it sell regularly.

Bob

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 10:27 am
geoffnelder
(@geoffnelder)
Eminent Member

Thanks Bob. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 11:17 am
Share: