Next Poetry Challen...

Next Poetry Challenge  

RSS
belcanto
(@belcanto)
Reputable Member

I've decided to take a page from the Fiction Challenge's book of rules and, as current challenge setter, pick, not a winning or liked-best poem, but just a particular person to set the next challenge.  Stay tuned.  

Posted : January 11, 2018 5:32 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

Excellent!

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 11, 2018 5:37 pm
belcanto
(@belcanto)
Reputable Member

Well, don't stay tuned. This method doesn't seem to work.  So whoever wants to set one, go ahead. All I know for sure is I'm not setting the next challenge. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 12, 2018 6:04 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

Shywolf and Ellieg can set the new challenge, I already set the next fiction challenge.

Do you happen to know how many entries there were? I know Shywolf, you, Ellie and me posted poems.

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 12, 2018 6:57 pm
belcanto
(@belcanto)
Reputable Member

If you open the Just Published menu on the front page and then click on Poetry Challenge you can see how many people entered, IYP.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 12, 2018 10:56 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

I know that Bel, but when I set challenges I add the links of the submissions to the forum topic. I considered it as the final task I had to do as the Original Poster of the topic, to gather all the links.

So that people can have a list of contributions.

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 13, 2018 10:43 am
belcanto
(@belcanto)
Reputable Member

And the point of asking me this question is?  You are free to do whatever you like, IYP.  I've made a decision to move on.    

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 13, 2018 5:08 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

help, the point is helping me, i may have missed someone's contribution, i wanted some sort of verification that i was correct that indeed these are the people who submitted a piece... and you are the original poster maybe you cared to answer. i don't understand this "i've made a decision to move on." if you think there is a point please tell me what you mean and does this have anything to do with my original question how many entries there were.

that's all.

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 13, 2018 6:12 pm
belcanto
(@belcanto)
Reputable Member

Nic, how would I know any more than you concerning the number of entrants? I suggested you confirm that number by looking at the poetry challenge submissions.  And help you do what?  I assumed you meant you want to add these names, the links, to the poetry forum for this current challenge. If that is what you intended, I've told you to do whatever you like.  I have no objections.  I keep telling everyone I'm not in charge of anything here, it's up to other participants who want to see the challenge flourish to decide how to run it. 

I'm moving on in the sense of  removing my focus from this poetry challenge. It isn't working in the way I hoped and I seem to be offending people all over the place. But by far the most upsetting reality for me is the lack of admin support.  I'm heart weary and would have just faded into the background except for gee's recent 'thank you' post. Now I've switched my energy back to the main site.  Good luck with your own continued participation in the challenges.    

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 13, 2018 6:55 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

verification that's all I wanted, if you verified or anyone else I'd be certain I didn't miss anyone. but that's ok

never mind

i left facebook for good too to focus on something that perhaps will help me psychologically: writing. i couldn't spend my energy anymore like that... too many sites especially facebook it felt as if it sucked my writing mojo and energy... so i may try to write more for challenges etc, i also prefer the challenges and the forums maybe others immediately click on the forums link, the main site will probably be used as a showcase, or not. but thanks for clarifying what you meant, whatever makes us feel happy enough to write and do something productive in our lives is good. must be good.

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 13, 2018 7:06 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

Generally asking not you Bel,

where are the admins and moderators? does anyone have any idea how to set new challenges, 

hello?

where are you? Egriff? someone set some rules at least of transition, who will be setting the next one, is it Shy or Ellieg? who will decide? who is interested?

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 13, 2018 7:11 pm
Share: