So, this is me. Wannabe author with a brainful of oddities and characters all clamouring to be released except for an amazing ability for procrastination - ooh look, I should clean the cooker (yep, that bad). I like (most) cake, beer, cheese, conversation, all things nerdy and scientific, fantasy, art/theatre, my daughters and shoes. The order is not prescriptive.

Been an amateur writer for many, many, many, many, years - cutting my teeth in fandom (Star Trek: TNG) - and enjoyed every single, occasionally eye-bleeding, moment of it. Learned a lot from those early days and I'm grateful for the experience.

Currently, I work in admin (after a long time in social care) for a break from overweening responsibilities. It's supposed to give me head room. Ho ho...

Anyhoo, I also love nature, animals and have two familiars cats.

Posted : November 11, 2017 12:18 pm
Reputable Member

Do I relate to cleaning the cooker and other such delaying tactics! My 'familiar', Fergie,  has developed  a constant, twitchy fear factor from having to dodge the sweeper on an unpredictable hourly basis, lately. Hiding under the bed doesn't work anymore, I'm that conscientious about routing all the dust mites. 🙂 

Love your sense of humor.   Welcome to UKA, Froggy58.

Posted : November 12, 2017 5:05 pm
Prominent Member Admin

Welcome, Froggy! I have lots of froggies in the garden - they're all called Freddie.

Posted : November 17, 2017 8:59 pm

Please Login or Register