Ross  

RSS
ross
 ross
(@ross)

My name is Ross McCague. I submitted under the name Rosco at ukauthors for ten years. I am a teacher in Canada. I use an historical base for my writing which is dense, post-modernist work.

Posted : 20/03/2017 12:50 am
andrea
(@andrea)
Prominent Member Admin

Hi Ross, remember you well - welcome back!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2017 8:59 pm
Shackleton
(@shackleton)
Eminent Member

Hi Ross. Welcome to UKA. I understand the weather is a bit chilly down your road at the moment. I wish you a sharp pen, a flowing imagination and an efficient central heating system.

I've looked up and looked down. I've even done the okey-cokey and turned around, but I still can't find where my lost youth has gone. Has anyone seen it? There's unfinished business.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/03/2017 12:17 am
e-griff
(@e-griff)
Trusted Member

Please come back, rosco, we are recovering from a traumatic interval  and need good people like you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2017 8:56 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member

Please come back Egriff, hell only knows from what we are all recovering by now, we need good people like you

\over and out

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2019 4:09 pm
jay12
(@jay12)
Trusted Member

Whatever happened to old Griffy? I thought he was part of the furniture. In fact there are a few of the old guard I miss who were around in the early days of the revamped site who are no longer around. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2019 12:04 pm
ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Honorable Member Admin

If he's subscribed to this thread he should get an email notification. Might prompt him to consider returning.

GriiiiiiiFFFF!

UKA webmaster

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2019 8:23 pm
andrea
(@andrea)
Prominent Member Admin

No idea where he went - have emailed him. I miss the old bugger...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2019 8:49 pm
Share: