Forum

Why we can't be liv...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Why we can't be living in a computer simulated world (think: The Matrix)

12 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
3,798 Views
shywolf
(@shywolf)
Posts: 79
Estimable Member
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 556
Estimable Member
 

no I don't think we live in a computer simulation, this can be done however in the not so distant future

 

according to my calculations we are 250 years or so prior to the Matrix. 

that's one of my favorite topics and I am NOT a fan of Elon. AT ALL.

 

 

 
Posted : October 6, 2017 3:06 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 556
Estimable Member
 

okay, read the article- i am not sure if i had read it a simulated year ago or not - so i cannot say 'again'

according to them

To store information about a couple hundred electrons, they noted, one needs a computer memory that requires more atoms than what’s available in the universe. “However, one cannot exclude the possibility that some inherent physical property creates an obstruction to efficient classical simulations of many-body quantum systems,”

 

they seem to forget the refresh rate of reality, the fact that what was and is  even if lost it still has a remnant always the fingerprint of its energy which can be replicated revived restored if there was such a 'divine' computer, it could just be there stored from the beginning or should i say from frame to frame, and recreated or not altered or the same in the next frame of reality which in much less than the blink of an eye (buddhists have calculated it almost precisely) goes blank or should i say void. and that would be the source of it's energy, all it needs is a gap between frames in which there is no time at all. it is time that consumes all this energy the time the computer is used it is a turn on turn off procedure and all the prethinking is done while the bloody thing is turned off. that's why these beings or being that created perhaps such a 'divine' computer is always ahead of us and we are following its script! without time energy is back to its source, timelessness. 

safest economy of power it never ceases to 'exist' 

 

it is possible. it is not impossible. but Elon and the other guy they mention have not figured out half of the things the researchers bothered to examine.

sloppy theories get on my nerves.

 

http://www.lassp.cornell.edu/sethna/Sloppy/

 

 
Posted : November 30, 2018 12:46 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 556
Estimable Member
 

Cern related

 

well let me get this straight, they are trying to observe and hold somehow captive this particle a particle that exists in atoms and is indivisible it is let's say the glue that connects everything that happens at any level 

this particle is subatomic it can be anywhere but still can be anywhere else. okay it's everywhere. ha

and let's say it's just one because it is so fast it has scanned the universe or multiverses or whatever and returned to its original thesis (place) doing this:   ? 

now all the things it scanned have what? because it is so fast, faster than anything the things have let's say its past not its current or future PRESENCE and you cannot observe anything without it being present can you ? or do they claim now that even this is possible    ? 

however this can be studied, alright, let's say it can be held captive for i don't know ten minutes? it's simple: everything freezes ffs --- if nothing is faster than it and it is for some odd reason held captive to be studied then this place it happened becomes its original thesis. you the observer would have to travel back in time to study it. hello? that's why cern and colliders are the stupidest and biggest gadgets in recorded - unrecorded  datastory. 

because even if there are many many many MANY to infinity, they simply communicate faster than their fastness and they know what happened to one of them and they all behave the same way! which will bring all the molecules out there in the unpleasant position of not having a normal world around them.. and as we all know we all are composed of molecules they say... oh yes they do.

-------

 

so the procedure for creating a simulation of a basic number one reality is actually the most normal procedure and what can be expected to do in order to make some living out of living.

 

 

 

 
Posted : November 30, 2018 1:32 am
shywolf
(@shywolf)
Posts: 79
Estimable Member
Topic starter
 

"Trusting human ingenuity as the way to a future that improves the human condition will take us much further than second-guessing ourselves with sensationalist metaphysics."

The thesis of that article is simply this:  the universe is too complex to be simulated because there isn't enough 'resources' in the entire universe to record every bit (including qbits) of information needed to track every particle and its interactions with other particles.  Anything postulated to exist 'outside' the universe is pure metaphysics.  Scientific theory firmly suggests that nothing 'outside' the universe exists (including space and time).  Quantum theory is predicated on a statistical model of the universe (alas, God does play dice with the world) which precludes the ability to go back in time and have everything unfold exactly as before going forward, which is only possible in a deterministic universe.  We live in an nondeterministic world.  We will never be able to predict the future with absolute certainty or, if it were possible, go back and relive the past exactly as it has already unfolded.  (Btw, that fact is the death sentence of Nietzsche's concept of the eternal recurrence of the same.)

"this particle is subatomic it can be anywhere but still can be anywhere else. okay it's everywhere. ha"  According to Quantum Theory, that's exactly right.  At the subatomic level, a particle can be everywhere at once, until it is observed.  Even then, the more accurate its position is determined, the more inaccurate its momentum becomes, and vice versa, as per Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. 

"because it is so fast, faster than anything..."  According to Einstein, the speed of light is a universal limit.

That the CERN and other colliders are the 'stupidest and biggest gadgets' in the world is a matter of misinformed opinion, imho. 

?

 
Posted : December 4, 2018 5:17 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 556
Estimable Member
 

too complex for them, in their opinion

it's like comparing elementary school with university here. of course it seems complex for them. they are in kindergarten shown things or trying to imagine possibilities that are higher than any doctoral research.

 

 
Posted : December 5, 2018 4:35 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 556
Estimable Member
 

Let me give you an idea of what. I     mean

https://youtu.be/ECbW-SRz9EE

Is Every Electron in the Universe The Same Electron? | Answers With Joe

 

 
Posted : January 29, 2019 2:48 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 556
Estimable Member
 

so...

https://phys.org/news/2019-03-physicists-reverse-quantum.amp

predictable. yeah of course .. study what is held captive by reversing time or go back in time. 

The researchers then attempted to reverse time in a four-stage experiment. Instead of an electron, they observed the state of a quantum computer made of two and later three basic elements called superconducting qubits.

  • Stage 1: Order. Each qubit is initialized in the ground state, denoted as zero. This highly ordered configuration corresponds to an electron localized in a small region, or a rack of billiard balls before the break.
  • Stage 2: Degradation. The order is lost. Just like the electron is smeared out over an increasingly large region of space, or the rack is broken on the pool table, the state of the qubits becomes an ever more complex changing pattern of zeros and ones. This is achieved by briefly launching the evolution program on the quantum computer. Actually, a similar degradation would occur by itself due to interactions with the environment. However, the controlled program of autonomous evolution will enable the last stage of the experiment.
  • Stage 3: Time reversal. A special program modifies the state of the quantum computer in such a way that it would then evolve "backwards," from chaos toward order. This operation is akin to the random microwave background fluctuation in the case of the electron, but this time, it is deliberately induced. An obviously far-fetched analogy for the billiards example would be someone giving the table a perfectly calculated kick.
  • Stage 4: Regeneration. The evolution program from the second stage is launched again. Provided that the "kick" has been delivered successfully, the program does not result in more chaos but rather rewinds the state of the qubits back into the past, the way a smeared electron would be localized or the billiard balls would retrace their trajectories in reverse playback, eventually forming a triangle.

 

 
Posted : March 15, 2019 9:54 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 556
Estimable Member
 

https://youtu.be/UuT5pGW0L20

 

 

 
Posted : April 1, 2019 10:01 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 556
Estimable Member
 

where are you Shywolf?

bumping threads.

 
Posted : June 8, 2019 8:47 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 556
Estimable Member
 

Can we live in anything but a simulation and pocket simulations? Some say that this is a pocket simulation. There is no free will here, you cannot leave without a collective approval or something. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LDv8fm_R7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfYw6hSTgE0

 

 

 
Posted : September 21, 2020 8:30 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 556
Estimable Member
 

I thought I was something else not an honorable member? and what does it mean? I had a prize or something not a sun a trophy I had a trophy... I'm getting old aren't I? *awkward moment*

 

https://tenor.com/view/miss-j-awkward-gif-5904913

 
Posted : September 21, 2020 8:49 pm
Share: