Update from a fragi...

Notifications
Clear all

Update from a fragile mind

stormwolf
(@stormwolf)
Honorable Member Moderator

Hello all,

I am SO sorry I have not been involved. I have been (am) quite unwell. I have had the last five days in bed and I am beginning to doubt my diagnoses. 
I am laothe to say how bad it is in case (hopefully) I recover from the non stop stress of the last years.

Van Morrison puts it perfectly.  "Have I told you lately that I love you" I have been too unwell to concentrate my mind. I feel I am losing my grip.

My heart is open to all especially those who have commented. 

If I never got back to you it was not because I did not care.

Topic starter Posted : April 1, 2022 6:24 pm
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 1, 2022 6:33 pm
sweetwater
(@sweetwater)

@stormwolf I am so sorry to hear you are feeling so unwell, this seems to be a bad time for many.

There appears to be so much illness around lately, body, soul and mind. My personal demons creep

around in my head. To me peace of mind is the first step to happiness and sanity, and it seems I have

had very little in the last five years.

I have been thinking of you and wondering how things stand. I miss your writing and sincerely hope

to see your work back again very soon.  Take care. Sweetwater.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 1, 2022 8:19 pm
stormwolf liked
stevef
(@stevef)

Alison photographed waiting outside The Blooter Bar at 7 a.m this morning...

And seriously, a heartening song from Doro:

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 15, 2022 7:55 am
stormwolf liked
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)

@sweetwater 

Hi Sue, Thank you so much for your uplifting words. I keep on healing myself but many days even the thought of writing emails tires me out. I have to fight against feeling cursed for my desire is to do so many things. Sadly, on a good day those things lead to the following day, crawling out of bed to lie on my far infrared mat or to use my red light therapy which I have at last got operational. Imagine the move when you desperately need those things but in order to locate them takes more energy than you have...then you find the lead is missing.

I am determined to get back to being strong for the world is going to need strong people to cope very soon. 
I always say that we who are forged in the fire have a special purpose. I know that applies to so many here, so I never want to give up, even if my inspiration is way beneath what it was.

Hope you are feeling better. You are never alone. Please feel free to email me at asiwek9@blueyonder.co.uk any time. That applies to anyone. I may not get straight back to you but know the spirit is always willing.

much love

Alison x

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 16, 2022 12:29 pm
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)

@stevef 

Well well, you must have been on the hooch to catch me in my true form. 🤣 there's few hostelries where I am now. All the wonderful old places have closed or been knocked down. It is a desolate place compared to what it once was when I was living in Aberdeen. I cannot believe how many lovely hotels have gone out of business...and for what???

No doctors, no dentists soon no anything...all to "keep us safe" my fat arse.

Anyway me hearty, here is my reply to you via Youtube. I really hope I manage. We need warriors now...

Enjoy!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 16, 2022 1:07 pm
Share: