Reputable Member

Not even at the end of a gun.

Posted : December 11, 2020 9:36 am
ifyouplease reacted
stevef
(@stevef)
Reputable Member

Me!

I'm on the rundown to retiring in March and got no intention of letting some wretched little virus steal my next few years of pensioner profligacy. 🍺 🍻 🍹 🍸 🍾 ☕ 

Posted : December 11, 2020 9:38 am
gee reacted
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member

it's easy to reply by just liking Alison's post. 

Posted : December 11, 2020 9:40 am
stormwolf reacted
stevef
(@stevef)
Reputable Member

I hate it when the nurse says: 'You're going to feel a little prick.' People have been saying that for years... 🙄 

Posted : December 11, 2020 7:02 pm
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)
Reputable Member

@stevef Brings back some unfortunate memories right enough. {blue}:laugh: Only nobody warned me... 😕 😳  

Posted : December 11, 2020 7:34 pm
stevef
(@stevef)
Reputable Member

Here's the evidence of a Spanish company annual medical check blood test... Pretty pattern - it lasted for three or four days. Maybe I was her first victim. 😫 

Posted : December 11, 2020 7:50 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member

normal that's nothing really you should have seen my arm, the bruise almost reached my armpit and I think the girl was fired when the doctor asked me "did you have this bruise before the blood test?" and I said no. I didn't complain, he noticed it because it was summer.

Posted : December 11, 2020 7:55 pm
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)
Reputable Member

All the advisers to the government have shares in the vaccine or are in the payment of that demon Bill Gates. 👿  

There was a time in my lifetime that such knowledge would be a scandal and cause for instant dismissal due to a conflict of interest....but now we are in an age of unbelievable corruption. Please note...the vaccine suppliers have had a bill passed in parliament that renders them immune to prosecution . That alone should raise red flags? Surely? 😮  

Bill hopes to vaccinate 7 billion against a virus with less than 1% fatality rate!!! 😡  

Almost every other condition is far more of a risk..heart attacks, strokes, suicides, what has happened to rational thought?

Meanwhile people die in droves at home denied the basic humanity of comfort from relatives. This will one day be seen as a great stain on the human race.

Rant over. :beg:  

Posted : December 13, 2020 7:35 pm
ifyouplease reacted
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)
Reputable Member

@stevef That's what is called 'pub elbow'. 😯

Too many pints raised over a short period of time can damage the veins in your arm due to repetitive strain injury.

My advice is to become ambidextrous as a matter of urgency! 

No problem, drinks are on you 😎 😎 👍 🍾 

Posted : December 13, 2020 7:43 pm
Shackleton
(@shackleton)
Trusted Member

Well, Mrs Treaclechops and I tested positive over the Christmas period. We were both unwell for a couple of days, but recovered Ok... no lasting symptoms. We've since had the first jab of the vaccine and I'm pleased to report that neither of us have had our souls stolen, and as far as we are aware it's had no effect on our DNA... and neither of us have shown any signs of metamorphosing into lizard-like creatures. As soon as we've had our second dose, we're thinking of selling our antibodies on Ebay... should hopefully make a bitcoin or two.

Posted : February 26, 2021 10:37 pm
gee reacted
stevef
(@stevef)
Reputable Member

Hi, Shacks, good to see you again. 🙂 

I had my first vaccination last week. Other than a background headache, not much energy and slight aches for a couple of days, it was no big deal. My Yellow Fever injection fifty years ago put me in bed for almost 36 hours. I think I'd sooner have had a jab from Henry Cooper.

Posted : February 27, 2021 7:21 am
gee reacted
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member

Follow the money that's all I will say on any covid matter from now on.

Posted : February 27, 2021 9:58 am
stormwolf reacted
Guaj
 Guaj
(@guaj)
Prominent Member

Thanks to Ursula's German efficiency I will probable have to wait at least a month until my local government scrape up enough shots for us (ex-pat) EU-ers 

Posted : February 27, 2021 10:36 am
gee reacted
Page 1 / 2
Share: