28 Posts
5 Users
5 Likes
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hope you like it there.

May I ask something? If my memory doesn't fail me you are Welsh? right?

Posted : June 7, 2019 11:32 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

and by the way I can only laugh at Le Pen style of politicians, back in the '90s I remember nationalist circles talk about him - the father. They were also talking about german parties  the anti-merkel types, since they were too racist in my opinion I kept my distances I was sure the countries whose nationalists they admired would become as problematic as they are today. it's the plan.

Posted : June 7, 2019 11:43 am
Guaj
 Guaj
(@guaj)
Prominent Member

I would rather "live through" an Alternative für Deutschland government

If you did, an alternative would not be on offer. 

Posted : June 7, 2019 11:43 am
ifyouplease reacted
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

who's going to blow you up? only secret agencies do that. usually of your own country nation.

Posted : June 7, 2019 3:53 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

not that there aren't lone wolves out there, or lone pack of wolves, or pack of lone wolves

tee hee

Posted : June 7, 2019 3:54 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

ban secret agencies before you ban islam, you may have solved all problems regarding 'terrorism'

the state is the number one reason of death globally. tia

Posted : June 7, 2019 3:57 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Shapeshifters you mean probably the David Icke Theory. I don't like David Icke. He is a lookalike of a very famous and rich person. It's almost as if it's his grandchild. 

I don't know who he is. But I assume that he plays well his part.

Posted : June 13, 2019 7:23 pm
andrea
(@andrea)
Prominent Member Admin

Go for Tsipras.

Or, as Mark Twain said: If voting made any difference, we wouldn't he allowed to do it.

I always vote, but have absolutely zero expectations if the guy I vote for actually getting anywhere. Latest is Thierry Henri Philippe Baudet...look him up.

Posted : June 13, 2019 8:20 pm
jay12
(@jay12)
Eminent Member

It doesn't matter how you vote THE GOVERNMENT always gets in. 

Posted : June 17, 2019 3:54 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

well, you've been all very helpful, I really wanted to talk about it it seems it was not just keeping things busy in the forums

I decided NOT TO VOTE, I won't go, I will probably never again use this undemocratic right of theirs that is so vile and makes me so squeamish I'd rather shoot myself with a revolver. 

my country exists only in my dreams, in my dreams I can vote. this country I do not recognize anymore. even the EU looks more of a country for me than this fucked up place.

Posted : June 18, 2019 9:53 am
jay12
(@jay12)
Eminent Member

A sense of belonging is what we all want. It's why echo chambers exist online, people surround themselves with people like them, which is understandable as its more comfortable. Britain is in the situation it is today because so many people dreamed of and wanted to get their national identity back. The problem is we rarely get what we want. Our hopes and dreams are best kept as hopes and dreams mostly as the reality rarely meets expectations. 

Politicians can appeal to people who are desperately in need of something else or something better but when did any government really fulfil the promises they made at the election campaign to their people? Politicians use the people to get power then use that power for their own agenda. it doesn't matter whether they are left or right wing. 

All you can do is try to live the most contented life, for yourself you can, in spite of the world. 

Posted : June 18, 2019 10:30 am
ifyouplease reacted
Guaj
 Guaj
(@guaj)
Prominent Member

Regardless of whether the UK is in the EU or not, The Brits will never lose their national identity, you have to be blind not to see that.

Neither will the:

French

Germans

Spanish

Portuguese

Swedish

Dutch

Belgians

Polish etc . . . . . lose theirs 

The EU is a colony of cultures and that is what makes it so rich and unique  regardless of "Bruxelles zizis"

Posted : June 18, 2019 1:57 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

of course no national identity will be lost, sovereignty to govern yourself is the big issue. there must be a limit in all reforms the colony of cultures you belong tries on its nations. 

Posted : June 19, 2019 9:14 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: