Okay perhaps now wh...

Okay perhaps now what? part two  

Page 4 / 4
  RSS
Gothicman
(@gothicman)

Admin could introduce devolved writing sections to satisfy the separatists....also, we could have a whip round to buy a rubber dingy for smuggling in poems and manuscripts from the Continent after nightfall thus avoiding extortionate tariffs, or building a warehouse at Dover to get them all through..... Customs.....The ERG are trying to organise an outboard motor as we speak....though...increases to police stop-and-search can make it difficult to deliver them to Birmingham......the police won't allow anything written in English through these days....

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 2 times by Gothicman
ReplyQuote
Posted : March 7, 2019 9:37 am
chrissytotoro
(@chrissytotoro)
Eminent Member

I blame the weather. That's what has kept me away from this riveting conversation for the last week or more. My postilion (router) was struck by lightning! But I think it is a great idea to blame Brexit -- how I hate that word, so sloppy and casual -- it should and probably will be blamed for everything that goes wrong in our cosy little xenophobic world to the end of days. As for blaming the Jews, why not. Until Brexit came along we got the blame for everything else. (Shrugs)

But seriously, now I am able, I will try to start posting stuff again and reading stuff. I can and I will. Just as soon as I've deleted all the ads for over fifties clothing and funeral plans. Ah me, the joys of being old.

Love to all, Chrissy.

Do no harm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 13, 2019 4:01 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Honorable Member

Liechtenstein

here to correct my post (page 3). 

This post was modified 7 days ago by ifyouplease

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 14, 2019 6:29 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Honorable Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Liechtenstein_tax_affair

interesting little place isn't it?

Other countries[edit]

On February 24, 2008, it became apparent that secret bank information had also been sold to the British tax authorities and that about 100 individuals in the UK are at risk for investigations for tax evasion.[23] The informant also provided the governments of Australia, Canada and France with data.[24] On February 26 it became known that the German government was willing to share relevant data of the about 4,500 accounts with other governments; two third of these accounts belong to accounts of non-German individuals or entities. Fiscal authorities in Ireland,[25] Belgium, FinlandGreece, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden indicated interest, and while the Danish government initially declined - it considered the material to have been stolen - it appears to have reversed its position.[24][26] The governments of the Czech Republic and Spain have also announced investigations derived from Germany's list.[25] India, however, has thus far not considered Germany's offer despite reports that many wealthy Indian citizens might have accounts in the bank

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 14, 2019 6:34 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share: