My mum has entered ...

My mum has entered the light  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
SugarMama
(@sugarmama)

Hello Alison sweetheart. I wanted to say that I'm so very sorry for your loss. It's been a while since we have touched base, but always here hun for you if ever you need to chat. I have suffered loss in a different way meaning a different family member, but the grief stays the same if you are close to the person and you love them unconditionally. Big hugs to you and much love...Lisa xxxxx

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 6, 2019 12:30 am
valdohren
(@valdohren)

So sorry to learn of your loss Alison, many condolences.  I know you will miss your mum sorely.

Love, Val xxx

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 7, 2019 11:30 am
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)
Honorable Member

@sugarmama

Hi Lisa! 😀 

No, you have suffered the worst loss there is...

I do miss her very much. Of course when she was alive I worried about her all the time and could not be in two places at once so was never at peace. Now she is gone I should be happy for her. I guess grief is essentially selfish. I just wish I would get my mojo back. 
I have writer's block for the first time ever.

much love

Alison xxx

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 8, 2019 3:36 pm
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)
Honorable Member

@valdohren
Hi Val 🤗 
Thanks so much. I am really touched at the messages of condolence. I know many of us are mourning the loss of a loved one. I still feel very sad about Mike and Bozzz. I cannot delete them from my contacts on my phone. Both were so encouraging to me. 
We better make the best of things. None of us get out of here alive! 😏 

love

Alison xxx

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 8, 2019 3:40 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: