Group therapy

6 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
shywolf
(@shywolf)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

A psychologist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children.

"You all have obsessions," he observed.

To the first mother, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second mom. "Your obsession is money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

To the third mother he said, "You are obsessed with flowers.You've named your daughter Lilly."

At this point, the fourth mother got up, took her little boy by the hand and whispered, "Come on, Dick, let's go."

Posted : October 13, 2016 2:23 am
SimonLeigh
(@simonleigh)
Trusted Member

This morning I'm struggling to play "Toothless Grin" on my valve trombone. May have bitten off more than I can chew. Nice hair, Shy.

Posted : March 24, 2017 4:41 pm
ukadmin reacted
andrea
(@andrea)
Prominent Member Admin

Blimey, Simon, where you bin?

Posted : March 24, 2017 9:28 pm
Shackleton
(@shackleton)
Trusted Member

Simon? Blimey.

Posted : March 25, 2017 1:21 am
SimonLeigh
(@simonleigh)
Trusted Member

You talkin' to me? I tried to get into WABD a few times but my UKA password didn't work and I couldn't get a new one because my email was already in their system and no, they wouldn't let me change my WABD password because I didn't know what it was. So I gave up. Kept writing though. I'm not your lost youth; I'm your lost distinguished senior. I have left instructions for a Hokey Kokey funeral, which in theory should last forever. Eternity at last!

Posted : March 27, 2017 12:43 pm
andrea
(@andrea)
Prominent Member Admin

Why didn't you email me? I would have sorted you out (so to speak) in minutes!

Posted : March 29, 2017 9:02 pm
ukadmin reacted
Share: