3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! 🍾 🥂 ❤️ 
Things have been very hard for everyone these last two years but better times are coming. As my dear old Dad used to say "The darkest hour is just before the dawn" 🌹 

Posted : December 14, 2022 11:18 am
ionicus
(@ionicus)
Reputable Member

Hopefully, things will improve. Do enjoy Christmas and the New Year, Alison. I noticed on FB that you have a different surname from the one I remember. xx

Posted : December 14, 2022 3:15 pm
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Hi Luigi, 😎

Yes, I was originally on under my married name which is Siwek and by which I am still known but I returned to my maiden name of Bunker for privacy. I am estranged from my daughter and her family, sadly, and I did not want to see any photos or other memories turn up on that page so I opened the account under Bunker. You are very welcome to connect with me there or anybody else for that matter but I confess, I detest a lot about Fakebook because it gives people a warped idea of life and some people seem to live their whole lives on it. 🙄 

I am sure nobody is interested in what I have for my tea etc I prefer to spill my guts through poetry if you catch my drift. 😉 

It's been 8 years now so the pain in not so acute but will never leave me and to avoid embarassment (as her inlaws were friends of mine.) ....I just tried to disappear. Besides I prefer the name I was born under. 😉 

Many people call me Storm as an abreviation of Stormwolf but I answer to anything lol.

Christmas is therefor a sad time of year for me but I am blessed with very good friends. I also have my new grandson here in the frozen north who is the apple of my eye, so all's not lost.

Have a lovely Christmas Luigi. You deserve it and more. 🍾 

Alison xxx

Posted : December 18, 2022 3:29 pm
Share: