FENTANYL

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
SimonLeigh
(@simonleigh)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

You guys been following the spectacular rise of American overdose deaths? Now the commonest cause of accidental death over there. Coming soon to you.

I finally got it! People now spend half their days and nights online, which makes them depressed and hurts their back. Doctors are nervous about prescribing addictive opioids, but Big Pharma’s recent “survey” showed that too many patients are in terrible pain and badly need their products, so doctors boost prescriptions and many pharmacists get a kick-back too. But soon users cannot afford to keep buying prescription pain-killers so they switch to morphine, which is much cheaper, works exactly the same, and doesn’t need regular doctor’s visits. But synthetic Fentanyl, far more powerful and cheaper to make than morphine is now being profitably added in tiny quantities to boost all other street painkillers, even weed and coke. Result: misjudgement of dose, overdose, death.

Posted : December 26, 2017 5:57 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member

extremely important issue.

yes, you're right.

bump

Posted : June 8, 2019 8:52 am
andrea
(@andrea)
Prominent Member Admin

I'm prescribed all sorts of shit like Tramadol and Diclofenac. I make do with Paracetamol with codeine. Hate all the other shit...

Posted : June 9, 2019 7:57 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member

I suffer from sciatica, I tried CBD oil and colloidal silver. Felt better.

Posted : June 9, 2019 8:10 pm
Guaj
 Guaj
(@guaj)
Prominent Member

This is good advice, I have a problem in my lower spine which flares up from time to time. Only Diclorfenac really helps, but I hate taking it because of the  stomach problems. My doctor tried Naproxen, but it wasn't so effective. I would really like to get away from using Voltaren. I will try your idea next time I have a problem.

Thanks

Posted : June 10, 2019 8:51 am
Share: