Coronavirus

Notifications
Clear all

Coronavirus  

RSS
shadow
(@shadow)

I useful (if scary) article 

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca

Posted : March 13, 2020 4:09 pm
guajiros
(@guajiros)
Famed Member

The most scary thing about Coronavirus is that governments around the world including the wonderful UK And EU are legitimately getting experience on how to control the population of their countries and when this is finally all over there will be a significant  number of governments that will be very reluctant to give up their new found powers 

eg spain

france uk

usa 

poland Hungary czech republic etcetc we need to be aware before it is too late 

(I never thought I would think this but it is a real possibility!!)

1984 is around the corner all the tools are in place!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 17, 2020 5:22 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

yep. spot on. add Greece to your list. getting very weird here with just 5 deaths so far, governments act weird, very weird and it's probably this: 

1984 is around the corner all the tools are in place!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 18, 2020 9:18 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

global economy reset, it was about to collapse, a pandemic would help them TPTB and their puppets survive, simply because you 

cannot hang a virus

let's be smart and not prone to fear mongering. it's a mess and astrologically actual shit hit the fan in Dec but already it is bad, real bad. astrological word for the year: DURABILITY

COURAGE!

OVER AND OUT!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 18, 2020 9:21 am
shipbuilder
(@shipbuilder)
Estimable Member

@guajiros

First thing I thought of initially was "For 1984, read 2020" if we are not careful.    When I was in a small local supermarket the other day, I felt very uncomfortable.    I was the only customer.   One person at the till, and another swabbing the floor.    But I had the nervous feeling that if I coughed or sneezed (this is a long-standing thing with me, nothing to do with Corona) I would be hustled off by an armed response team!    Ridiculous, I know, but the feeling was there.     I am not overcome by fear of this thing (despite being 76) and we are, in many ways, enjoying the isolation and improved air quality, with plenty of time for writing and other indoor activities, but being in that almost deserted shop at 0700, gave me something of the "shivers!"    I fear the "cure" more than the illness!

Good material for a short story or book.

Bob

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 1, 2020 9:08 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

nobody knows what's going on and a much bigger story is hiding behind what they tell us and see.

and whoever gets it better not say anything to anyone, it is a λάθε βιώσας period, phrase that belongs to Epicurus:

Περιφραστικά σημαίνει να ζεις στο περιθώριο της τρέχουσας τάξης πραγμάτων, εν κρυπτώ, διαφυλάσσοντας προπάντων την ψυχική σου ηρεμία. translate this to see what it means as I may not be able to translate it correctly  (live in secrecy in the margins of things)

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 4, 2020 12:49 pm
Share: