Forum

Corona Virus - Stra...

Notifications
Clear all

Corona Virus - Straight-talking News Programme.  

RSS
stevef
(@stevef)
Illustrious Member

Who doesn't despair at the amount of morons ignoring the Covid lock-downs, the panic-buying, profit opportunism and abuse of health workers etc. What about a straight-talking news programme or newspaper column where reporters condemn these cretins in language they'll understand, not the usual British restrained displeasure. A prior warning to those that might be offended and then get stuck right in.

'And now the latest examples of crass stupidity: fucking morons hold a party in Hyde Park despite social-distancing guidelines, cretins set fire to 5G masts because they were afraid of radiation affecting their immune system, three dickheads attack a nurse returning from a long shift for 'spreading infection', dim twats burn out three supermarket delivery vehicles and two mental pygmies spit in the faces of pensioners. Later, we speak to a psychologist who tries his best to explain the behaviour of these halfwits but first let's hear from a London hospital, where toe-rags stole surgical masks, gloves and bottles of hand sanitiser and we see a waste bin in Derby full of now time-expired food bought by selfish twats two weeks ago.'

It might sink into the culprit's thick heads... Not going to happen though, is it.

Posted : April 4, 2020 6:50 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

there should be a place where cretins can live as they want, let me rephrase that, all cretins should be able to live as they want and find their place to do that. there are cretins who are germaphobes and there are cretins who are 5Gphobes, I think it's time these two groups to be separated. 

cretin lives matter!

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 5, 2020 4:51 am
guajiros
(@guajiros)
Famed Member

To put things in context

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 5, 2020 5:25 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

well, I support those who object to 5G and it's a very nasty development and the dangers are scientifically proven, one can search the web and find what is needed.

they are not cretins those who are afraid of viruses they are not cretins either. I respect phobias.

in any case time to λάθε βιώσας. at least for me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 5, 2020 5:46 pm
Share: