Can't Submit

Notifications
Clear all

Can't Submit  

RSS

Cassandra
(@cassandra)
February 16, 2018 1:03 am  

I had a story here, got hundreds of views and some feedback, and then I decided to remove it. Today I wanted to post a new story but when I clicked on submit I got "sorry, you are not allowed to access that page." What's up with that???

ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Reputable Member Admin
February 16, 2018 9:57 pm  

something has gone haywire in the last few days. There are errors and problems that many uka users are having.

I will have to roll back the site four days to try to get it back to a point where it was working before a possible bad update.

will work on a solution over the weekend

sorry

ReplyQuote
Cassandra
(@cassandra)
February 17, 2018 3:41 am  

Thank you for getting back to me. I would have hated to switch to another site similar to this because the few I've tried I wasn't at all happy with. I've really come to like this site and I'm glad I can stick to it. I clicked 'submit' and it would allow me to do so, so that much is fixed. Will be submitting a new story soon! 🙂 While I'm at it, how often can we submit stories? I realize this is a small site and I was just wondering if there was a limit to how often we can submit things.

ReplyQuote
shywolf
(@shywolf)
Trusted Member
February 17, 2018 4:06 am  

The general guidelines stipulate you can submit two pieces of writing every Monday, and two every Friday, for a total of four per week.

ReplyQuote
Cassandra
(@cassandra)
February 17, 2018 4:08 am  

Oh wow. That's way more than I would need to submit, LOL. But this is good to know. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Reputable Member Admin
February 17, 2018 12:26 pm  

Rollback on hold because it might have just been a cookie and backend (UKA website) cache (cookie) conflict with some new updateds. I've cleaned the backend cache and if you all delete your UKA cookies then things might work!

Cassandra liked
ReplyQuote
andrea
(@andrea)
Prominent Member Admin
February 17, 2018 8:57 pm  

Brilliant! Thanks Richard.

ReplyQuote
Share: