Forum

Call For Submission...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Call For Submissions

8 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
468 Views
jolen
(@jolen)
Posts: 15
Active Member
Topic starter
 

Hello Everyone,

I would like to let you know that I'm now working as a part time editor for two publications and I'm inviting you to submit your work to one or both. The first one is Between These Shores Annual and the other is Capella Poetry Journal. We feature artwork, photography, poetry and short stories so there should be something for everybody. 

Our webmaster has Covid right now so things are backed up a bit, but we will be updating the sites and information asap. In the meantime, please feel free to submit your work to me at jolenwhitworth@icloud.com. 

If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them as best I can. Please stay safe out there and I'm thrilled to see UKA still around.

Thank you,

Jolen

This topic was modified 2 years ago 3 times by jolen
 
Posted : January 31, 2022 10:52 am
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)
Posts: 310
Reputable Member
 

Hi Jolen, 🙂  

Sounds a wonderfully interesting adventure. I am bogged down with family problems and Covid in the family. I am beginning to regret moving from Edinburgh. I would like to contribute something at some time.

love

Alison xxx

 
Posted : January 31, 2022 1:17 pm
jolen
(@jolen)
Posts: 15
Active Member
Topic starter
 

@stormwolf Dear Alison, I was actually looking for your email to invite you personally. I"m sorry for your troubles but I do so hope you'll send some work over. In the meantime I send positive and healing thoughts your way.

 

love,

jolen

 
Posted : January 31, 2022 1:20 pm
stormwolf reacted
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)
Posts: 310
Reputable Member
 

Hi All,

I am sorry to report I am quite insidposed at the moment. My level of fatigue is overwhelming and even reading letters is too much for my tired brain at the moment. I am very much hoping to be feeling better soon but non stop stress, my health and family problems has all but done me in. I am having a few days in bed to try to get the energy to have my grandchild overnight tomorrow.

I love having him but lifting him and suchlike is quite painful and leaves me exhausted. This is a chronic condition but there are times that seem to be better then back to this and the depression ois quite severe as I see no end to it.

Love to all. 🙂 🙂

So good to see you Jolen xxx  

 
Posted : February 15, 2022 2:25 pm
stevef
(@stevef)
Posts: 746
Reputable Member
 

Hi, Alison,

So sorry that you're under the weather at the moment, sending you a bottle of five-star mojo on behalf of UKA. Hope your sun starts shining soon.

x Steve

 
Posted : February 21, 2022 6:44 pm
supratik
(@supratik)
Posts: 18
Eminent Member
 

Hi Alison,

Get well soon. Feel as though you are in Edinburgh wherever you are, and the sun will shine. 

Yours,

Supratik

 
Posted : March 23, 2022 11:11 am
supratik
(@supratik)
Posts: 18
Eminent Member
 

Hi Jolen,

Good news indeed. Keep it up.

Yours,

Supratik

 
Posted : March 23, 2022 11:12 am
munster
(@munster)
Posts: 21
Eminent Member
 

Hi Jolen great to hear from you. I have a few poems I will try and forward. I have published several books on Amazon so I think most of my work is tied to them. You take care it was always great to get your views on my submissions. 

 

 
Posted : May 16, 2022 9:46 pm
Share: