Brexit for Dummies  

Page 8 / 9
  RSS
guajiros
(@guajiros)
Prominent Member

@alfie_shoyger

Posted by: @alfie_shoyger

provided they have been registered to vote at a UK address in the last 15 years.

I wasn't. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 23, 2019 7:50 pm
Gothicman
(@gothicman)
Estimable Member

I see the BBC have wasted no time in trying to character-assassinate Boris Johnson on that witch-led programme Newsnight, aired tonight? The rest of the world must look on with shock-horror at how the BBC ridicule and try to seriously damage British politics and continually take the piss out of the British electorate?

I think revoking the BBC's Public Service Licence must be a matter for the British public to consider soon - one could easily make a case for (political) treason! As a national institution, regarding just their political editors, whose agendas are forced on them by the Establishment, one could easily make the case that they've long been the enemy of the people. 

This post was modified 6 months ago by Gothicman
ReplyQuote
Posted : July 23, 2019 11:44 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

a TV channel is at the bottom of the ,list of enemies of people, royals dictators and clergy much much higher, Fellow man continues to be number one on all negative and positive lists out there always trying to sustain this position antagonizing Fellow man number two.

This post was modified 6 months ago by ifyouplease

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 24, 2019 7:11 am
Gothicman
(@gothicman)
Estimable Member

@alfie_shoyger

I’ll repeated your video here again, Archie, because it doesn’t embed from Windows to Mac.

Yes, in times of national crisis, we need a man of breeding, like with Churchill; it’s a natural progression, only strong core character can take on all the plebeian wannabes, the bluffers and knife-throwers, without veering off-course. Self-irony (ability to laugh at yourself), which Boris has in abundance, along with proven charisma, are a sure signs of iron-strong self-confidence.

If the BBC are trying to character-assassin someone by being negatively selective in their portraits, you know the Establishment are running shit-scared.

Others, especially Corbynites, may not agree…..

*Hell! They haven't embedded here now....I'm working on it...

This post was modified 6 months ago 5 times by Gothicman
ReplyQuote
Posted : July 24, 2019 11:31 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

So has this politician helped Theresa find a deal or not?

Was he among the people who never agreed on any deal she presented? Has he presented any deal that the EU would have agreed with and she said no? I don't know what happened there. 

His haircut is as weird as Trump's. 

BBC obviously has an opinion and an agenda. 

Like Boris, like Theresa like most people who want to reach a deal or not.

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 24, 2019 1:17 pm
guajiros
(@guajiros)
Prominent Member
Gothicman
(@gothicman)
Estimable Member

@guajiros

Not really. The EEC was nothing like today's EU. This pro-EU, European Movement UK, has no street credit as far as objectivity on such matters is concerned. Churchill would never endorse the undemocratic nature of the various EU institutions as constituted today, with their German/France dominance and secret ballots, no accountability, no transparency or scrutiny, long-term jobs, etc. irrespective of performance.

Boris has written a biography of the great man, he hopes to emulate. There's probably cartoon or collaged pictures on the net of Boris shagging an Eton farm pig, that reflects the sad state of the media world today, and just adds to the lowering standards of a world in ecological flux. You should work for the BBC! 

This post was modified 6 months ago by Gothicman
ReplyQuote
Posted : July 24, 2019 3:56 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

Boris. what a name what's the origin of this name? Boreas? 

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 24, 2019 4:53 pm
guajiros
(@guajiros)
Prominent Member

@gothicman

I know your name isn't Ted but ......

This post was modified 6 months ago by guajiros
ReplyQuote
Posted : July 24, 2019 5:17 pm
guajiros
(@guajiros)
Prominent Member

@ifyouplease

He's descended from German aristocracy. He's almost Royalty. You should be referring to him as; His Highness 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 24, 2019 5:20 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

you're joking, he may be royal but you must know a Greek doesn't spell these words for anyone. not even God.

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 24, 2019 5:54 pm
guajiros
(@guajiros)
Prominent Member

@ifyouplease

Maybe Clown Prince?

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2019 8:05 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

well at least a clown has a purpose in life.

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2019 10:02 am
andrea
(@andrea)
Prominent Member Admin

@gothicman

I do not disagree 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2019 9:33 pm
andrea
(@andrea)
Prominent Member Admin

And now Boris and the EU are like stags, antlers locked - who will give in first?

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2019 9:38 pm
Page 8 / 9
Share: