Forum

Brexit for Dummies

Notifications
Clear all

Brexit for Dummies

Page 4 / 7
jay12
(@jay12)

Pat Condell is a racist, nationalist moron. Got any Farage videos or hitler rallies to share? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 30, 2019 11:05 am
jay12
(@jay12)

Gammon: the name given to the meat from the hind legs of a pig that has been cured in the same way as bacon. 

I might be smug but I am neither liberal or middle class. So you might want to update your meaning of the insult. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 30, 2019 11:12 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

your immigration problem didn't start because of the EU. you allowed it! you are not part of Schengen I haven't found anything that shows you have signed that "slow creeping catastrophy" why did you accept them? who brought them? how did they find you? do you as a nation offer jobs need more working class people and you don't have them? weren't there poor people in your country to give them these jobs? 

it's your politicians that are responsible and the ones who are in higher positions than them! if you didn't agree why didn't you do something earlier? if you had no problem why do you have now? 

and just because your politicians were incompetent all these years you have to fuck up all trade deals in the future and risk the Northern Ireland issue just because somebody shouted "let's blame the EU"?

immigration was YOUR problem and in fact we called London Londonistan long before the immigrant crisis!

and you haven't signed any creeping catastrophy, whereas Italy Greece Spain I think have signed it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2019 11:20 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

objectively, I do not like at all the leaders of Brexiteers, especially Farage. I wouldn't follow any brexit party because of this man. Aren't there any other independent Brexit parties? 

that's what they do, they allow only parties like our Golden Dawn to be your only choice if you wish to be patriotic. 

and if you do not wish to vote for creepy nationalists all the other choices are either church people without mojo or rich communists that don't really give a dime about anything anymore, wearing Rolex too!

I would have abstained from your horrible referendum just like I did with ours. It was a trap! 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2019 11:37 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

I think that J12 shouldn't be insulted, he sounds like a patriot or potential patriot, who really cares, and who really wants the best solution. It's his right not to trust Farage, or not like this Pat guy, I wouldn't either. I would never trust controlled opposition and believe me we have it here. I'd rather abstain or find who offers one of the solutions among the rest. 

I would have loved it if our referendum had the following results 

30 percent Yes

70 percent abstained.

let them rule with their creepy percentages let them know they have lost their power, and we are waiting for the big mistake and we are not following any of their puppets that will sell us eventually.

sell us, it's Greek idiom, I don't know the equivalent phrase in English, sold by someone : betrayed. do you also say it?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2019 11:58 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

Gammon was used by J12 first I see now, and you just lol 

In that case I am not sure what you two mean. So I will avoid talking more on the matter and hope you will resolve it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2019 12:47 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

Regarding who can represent better the working class 

let me ask you this: who said the truth? "that the problem is.... not the EU, the EU was destined to become what it is the vision of Europe, we are sovereign all these years we still are and we have a privileged relationship as members right now, the immigration is OUR problem and we must solve it and not blame the EU for that. they are our trading partners and we must respect treaties and international laws and cooperate to the extent we choose.

right now we choose to leave but if for any  reason we want to rejoin we will have lost our privileged membership.

by the way, we have no plan how to trade and no deal. we are alone."

don't give me that "islamifications" "bad islamists come from the EU they are bad very bad" it's not simple as that

but it is not because of the EU. it's because of domestic politics and policies in each 'nation'. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2019 1:06 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

I thought you had said it first, I understand what it means I just don't understand what the two of you are going to do with this word that appeared because of your interaction. you just said lol and added a video. but these video people are not going to help you solve any misunderstandings you know, they are video people, front men with an agenda.

you are with J12 in a pub will you everytime you disagree with him show him a video from youtube? I doubt it. you both don't need others to prove your point.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2019 1:10 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

If you leave you'll have a problem with Northern Ireland and difficulties in trade. You will lose every privilege and you will no longer be able to monitor things as you did in the past with your offices and your officials in Brussels.

No islamists in the above, yet Brexit instead of being focused on the real issues is about 'the immigrant crisis' 

the immigrant crisis affected all of us, but you are very sovereign and you won't lose it for many many years, your economy is far better than Greece's and everybody speaks your language.

if you don't sign Schengen ever if you manage to keep your currency what is the problem then? Why is the EU the reason you have to get a divorce?

stay, remain and find a way to secure all your sovereignty issues as they arise.

and I asked is this why all this happened? will you lose your currency if you stay by 2020? that's the real reason for leaving, and I would also vote leave. Because the Eurozone sucks. Schengen and Eurozone bring more problems. Nobody will ever be ready for these problems because there are some not good ideas for cooperating nations among good ideas and visions... 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2019 1:39 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

Does Farage have a plan and a solution for Northern Ireland?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2019 1:43 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

Criminals do not make treaties accepted by international courts.

I am certain that the British solved the problem back then together with the Irish government and everything was agreed and well managed and within international laws.

You are to respect your part and they have to respect theirs. You from what I understood promised there would be no physical borders. Am I correct?

Why would you bring up this 'criminality' issue which belongs to the past?

Would the Irish government now, if they refuse to accept physical borders according to your treaty, be in any way rewarding past criminal acts? Or would it just expect the treaty to be respected by you and you to find a way to solve this issue because it's your problem, you want to leave the EU not they...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2019 2:16 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

actually now that I think about it, I have to ask this hypothetical question

if you were not a member of the EU would the Irish government have signed this treaty?

when did they Irish join the EU I don't know. What was the reason they hadn't joined and did they join after this treaty?

the plot thickens.

save me the trouble of googling and tell me when did Ireland join and when the treaty also when it was signed. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2019 2:26 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

okay googled as fast as possible, 1922 and 1998 

Ireland joined in 1973 

hmm. that's very interesting.

you got the green light to join in 1969

hmm

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2019 2:31 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

Good Friday agreement in 1998, and you both were members of the EU. no signs of either of you getting a divorce.

It's not their problem, this is your divorce and the way I see it you have no plan on the matter that won't be causing both countries a serious problem.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2019 2:33 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

what's the problem with New Zealand? perfectly normal nation importing exporting like all the others.

what's the reason for this Brexit? really I don't get it anymore. it's not immigration. you already had allowed many immigrants of various faiths to come and work in the UK. 

will you be forced in 2020 to sign Schengen and join the eurozone losing your currency? is that the only reason?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2019 2:39 pm
Page 4 / 7
Share: