Brexit for Dummies

Brexit for Dummies  

Page 3 / 10
  RSS
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member

excuse me but okay i understand this woman who looks like a very good journalist and thinker, and i would probably have said exactly the same things but there is a but

is half the british population antieuropean because of the EU or because of Europe? it does leave us -the rest- with such feelings of antieuropean sentiments whereas we are not antialbion.

Europe has nothing to do with the EU and I don't know who or what made it look this way. okay let's forget we are placed geographically on the same continent for a minute. Happy? 

Let's forget we are on the same planet too. Happier?

you know what that means don't you?

(and Industries not Tourism, i hate tourism. I love factories agriculture such things that's a serious economic plan. not tourism fhs. just in case Greece somehow is transferred to a new planet)

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2019 2:51 pm
Gothicman
(@gothicman)
Trusted Member

What a totally useless politician that Theresa May turned out to be? Britain couldn't have had a worse person, character-wise, to lead a once proud, courageous, and resolute Nation, turning a great opportunity to get back all the universal advantages we enjoyed before the EU became an undemocratic conglomerate of Germany-France + satellite states.
Australia, Canada, the USA, the Commonwealth must think historical Britain has no backbone or sense of national value. If Churchill helped us through our finest hour, May has bungled us to the brink of our most embarrassing, self-denigrating hour!

Am I too naive in thinking her only saving grace might be a clever plan to delay the Remainder attempts of cretins like Yvette Cooper, Hilary Benn, Oliver Letwin, and a few more , from stopping Brexit, before we leave in accordance with the Article 50 runout on 12th April, or perhaps 22nd May? I doubt if she has the backbone to keep her earlier decisions and promises, and see them through to an honourable end?

The EU has demanded we accept a bad deal, and in the absence of the British Government (May) rejecting it, keep saying it's the final deal on offer - We should walk away, honouring our Referendum, and maintaining our self-respect; call Barnier's bluff, for the EU will suffer more damage than we will, and with a realistic expectation that he'll accept vital changes, that'll get the Deal through Parliament, at the eleventh hour?  The Eu cannot run the risk that the UK succeeds after Brexit with no deal; it'll set a dangerous precedent?

Others may disagree..... 

This post was modified 5 months ago 3 times by Gothicman
ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2019 9:36 pm
ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Honorable Member Admin

Brexit wasn't supposed to happen. And thus they have ensured it didn't. The successful vote to exit EU was the simple result of remainer complacency and an under-estimation of plebian unrest. A miscalculation they are in the process of putting right.

UKA webmaster

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2019 10:12 pm
Gothicman
(@gothicman)
Trusted Member

You think this whole circus over two years has been a government/establishment conspiracy with Royal consent to hoodwink the British electorate into believing Brexit, i.e. the referendum result, was trying to be honoured, while all the time it was leading to revoking Article 50?

Remainer complacency may have been actively attended to, but plebeian unrest not only remains, but has increased out of pure frustration, and anger over how a British Prime Minister has been ridiculed by the EU, especially their parliament, where MEPs follow own agendas and pay little attention to the people of the countries they represent.

I do not think that such a hideously cunning crime against 52 % of the electorate in the UK could be staged here. The risk of too many leaks would prevent it. Too many politicians and media folk willing to earn an extra buck claiming the scoop of the century. A second miscalculation in putting the Brexit mistake right would lead to a civil war, the end of Royalty and the House of Lords, and guarantee Brexit! Sounds great! Bring it on!

Others may disagree....

This post was modified 5 months ago by Gothicman
ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2019 1:19 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member

The EU’s role was to do the dirty job of cooperating governments between countries, so that the people of member countries would fantasize that it’s a big bad bully, tying the hands of their countries ministers and prime ministers.

The officials within each country’s government are also some kind of Executive Directors that conned the populace. Trusting them for a specific period while at the same time studied by think tanks and not so famous organizations, which are also seemingly not as powerful as the EU, not even remotely.

Officials whose destructive plans, which are not representing ideas or nationalities at all include plebian unrest, are responsible for not only the European Union’s problematic profile and role, but also governmental, political and sociological confusion in most of the member countries.

Long before the EU, the governments have been assimilated to usury totally controlled by usurers, in my opinion.

This post was modified 5 months ago 3 times by ifyouplease

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2019 1:56 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member

in other words we are all in Brexit mode and we are always revoking Articles etc that THEY designed to exist - everything about any government is a trap and all -isms are fabrications. all laws protect TPTB and all TPTB are controlled by Usurers. 

but you must have a representative in the game,  as this is how this rotten world works and you are here you're not on Jupiter.

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2019 2:19 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member

Brexit wasn't supposed to happen without revoking Article 50 and Remain had it been the referendum result wasn't supposed to happen without a second referendum 'just to make sure' or to 'appease the masses'.  The successful vote to remain in the EU would have been stopped by the simple insistence of Brexit indignation and an over-estimation of plebian unrest. A miscalculation they would be in the process of putting right with a second referendum.

and what does that tell you about their 'miscalculations' in general? yep they can be orange 'miscalculations' too. 

You think this whole circus over thousands of years has been a government/establishment conspiracy with Royal consent to hoodwink humans into believing Democracy, which they are going to honour, while all the time it was leading to revoking Independence?

both of you are getting closer - take into consideration my corrections above.

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2019 3:20 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/brexit/8780304/gibraltar-colony-britain-eu-brexit/amp/

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2019 7:38 pm
Gothicman
(@gothicman)
Trusted Member

Well I feel I've witnessed the blackest day in British political history. In times when bloated individual egos take over from democratic solidarity as expressed by the people in referendum and general election, ignoring manifestos of political intent, there is little meaning to continue ever again to vote in either. The EU elections will have the smallest turn-out ever, with just the nouveau-Brits voting, sending halfwits to represent them and heckle the European nouveau-Nazis, the ever-treacherous French, and their subordinate economically-dependent and servile nations!

If the snooty, unaffected Lords do not delay this fiasco and betrayal, or if one decent country of the 27 does not veto an extension, then the only path forwards to clear the air of the odious smell of the current Parliament is to force a General Election with a new Brexit Prime Minister of stern character, when Great Britain and Northern Ireland will either regain its self-respect as an independent group of trading Nations by kicking out all the schizoid MPs that betrayed us, or, failing that, complete the UK's permanent death by subjugation?

Should we have known that televising the two Houses of Parliament would promote the arrival of shallow, schizoid extroverts to act out their visions of personal grandeur rather than represent the electorate? That once grand old Aunty Bebe too has become a cheap hyping whore, the Environment's fucked, otherwise all is well with the world.....

Others may disagree.....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2019 6:17 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member

well they all remind me of Greek politicians

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2019 1:20 pm
eggiebear
(@eggiebear)

What has this thread got to do with writing? If I wanted to read political polemic I would visit a political website!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2019 5:33 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member

General (1 viewing)

Discuss Anything!

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2019 5:57 pm
jay12 liked
Gothicman
(@gothicman)
Trusted Member

If he wanted to read 'writings', he should try to contribute something on the main site for other people seeking 'writings' to read, even perhaps commenting on 'writings' sometime. A typical one-way twitterer (and remainer..... Nouveau-Brit?)!

This post was modified 5 months ago by Gothicman
ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2019 8:09 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member

well that was hilarious

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote