Forum

Brexit for Dummies
 
Notifications
Clear all

Brexit for Dummies

98 Posts
7 Users
3 Likes
7,676 Views
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 555
Estimable Member
Topic starter
 

and I cannot volunteer, all admins and moderators should be British and loyal Ukaneers. 

 
Posted : March 18, 2019 11:55 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 555
Estimable Member
Topic starter
 

Varoufakis? nope. Greece will be saved because of Varoufakis? he has a charisma?nope. I can understand why Tsipras became prime minister and why he has survived so far, he is indeed quite charismatic. No, let's continue with Tsipras. let's have fun. not the fun that you imagine. the other fun. the waiting fun.

i think that we paid in gold for this euro disaster and between eurodrachma (i doubt they would ever let us go back to drachmas) and drachmas i prefer euros. there's a reason.

 

Richard has my email if he thinks i can help somehow he can always ask and i may be able/capable.

 

 

 
Posted : March 18, 2019 4:32 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 555
Estimable Member
Topic starter
 

French president, Emmanuel Macron, told reporters as he left the summit that the EU had acted to protect its interests in response to a “vacuum” in Westminster.

“The EU in a very clear manner has today responded to a British political crisis,” he said. “The British politicians are incapable to put in place what their people have demanded. Their people voted for Brexit. 

 

OH LA LA OMD

 

 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/21/mays-appeal-falls-flat-as-eu-seizes-control-of-brexit-date

 
Posted : March 22, 2019 2:07 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 555
Estimable Member
Topic starter
 

Wow 

 

h**ps://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/israel-to-hold-referendum-on-replacing-britain-in-eu/

 
Posted : March 22, 2019 3:25 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 555
Estimable Member
Topic starter
 

basically I'd like the UK to remain as it is right now, no changes. the EU should allow countries to keep their national currency the EU should not be about enforcing any rules on immigration policies, the EU ought to be primarily focused on good trade safety of the markets and production scientific research and collaboration of the European countries that could share the same currency if they wanted with others and the EU ought to regulate and keep things in order and fair among its members.

i think the EU can become more monstrous than the cruelest imperialistic empire that ever existed. it must either change or be deserted by all.

but we Europeans won't have many chances to have a central committee and organization in the future... if we Europeans fail now it's over for us I'm afraid for hundreds of years.

we must change the EU, we must learn to say no to the think tanks and unelected officials. there must be a way to vote its president. 

 

by leaving we help no one and we prove nothing kingdoms and empires have ended but there will always be a continent... by staying without changing the EU we do not help ourselves in the long run. or Europe. remain and fight for what's right for Europe.

 

 

 
Posted : March 24, 2019 11:16 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 555
Estimable Member
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 555
Estimable Member
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 555
Estimable Member
Topic starter
 

i like their style of writing, not agreeing with them more than 12.21 percent but they really know how to sell their ideas. that other article however it was good journalism, the one i already posted about the EU and its serious problems.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/26/mps-likely-to-back-soft-brexit-or-second-vote-says-minister-who-quit-steve-brine

 
Posted : March 26, 2019 10:35 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 555
Estimable Member
Topic starter
 

interesting

and hmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s9eHb3WUqg

 
Posted : March 29, 2019 2:20 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 555
Estimable Member
Topic starter
 

excuse me but okay i understand this woman who looks like a very good journalist and thinker, and i would probably have said exactly the same things but there is a but

 

is half the british population antieuropean because of the EU or because of Europe? it does leave us -the rest- with such feelings of antieuropean sentiments whereas we are not antialbion.

Europe has nothing to do with the EU and I don't know who or what made it look this way. okay let's forget we are placed geographically on the same continent for a minute. Happy? 

 

Let's forget we are on the same planet too. Happier?

 

you know what that means don't you?

 

(and Industries not Tourism, i hate tourism. I love factories agriculture such things that's a serious economic plan. not tourism fhs. just in case Greece somehow is transferred to a new planet)

 

 

 
Posted : March 29, 2019 2:51 pm
ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Posts: 208
Reputable Member Admin
 

Brexit wasn't supposed to happen. And thus they have ensured it didn't. The successful vote to exit EU was the simple result of remainer complacency and an under-estimation of plebian unrest. A miscalculation they are in the process of putting right.

 
Posted : April 2, 2019 9:12 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 555
Estimable Member
Topic starter
 

The EU’s role was to do the dirty job of cooperating governments between countries, so that the people of member countries would fantasize that it’s a big bad bully, tying the hands of their countries ministers and prime ministers.

The officials within each country’s government are also some kind of Executive Directors that conned the populace. Trusting them for a specific period while at the same time studied by think tanks and not so famous organizations, which are also seemingly not as powerful as the EU, not even remotely.

Officials whose destructive plans, which are not representing ideas or nationalities at all include plebian unrest, are responsible for not only the European Union’s problematic profile and role, but also governmental, political and sociological confusion in most of the member countries.

Long before the EU, the governments have been assimilated to usury totally controlled by usurers, in my opinion.

 
Posted : April 3, 2019 12:56 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 555
Estimable Member
Topic starter
 

in other words we are all in Brexit mode and we are always revoking Articles etc that THEY designed to exist - everything about any government is a trap and all -isms are fabrications. all laws protect TPTB and all TPTB are controlled by Usurers. 

but you must have a representative in the game,  as this is how this rotten world works and you are here you're not on Jupiter.

 
Posted : April 3, 2019 1:19 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 555
Estimable Member
Topic starter
 

Brexit wasn't supposed to happen without revoking Article 50 and Remain had it been the referendum result wasn't supposed to happen without a second referendum 'just to make sure' or to 'appease the masses'.  The successful vote to remain in the EU would have been stopped by the simple insistence of Brexit indignation and an over-estimation of plebian unrest. A miscalculation they would be in the process of putting right with a second referendum.

and what does that tell you about their 'miscalculations' in general? yep they can be orange 'miscalculations' too. 

You think this whole circus over thousands of years has been a government/establishment conspiracy with Royal consent to hoodwink humans into believing Democracy, which they are going to honour, while all the time it was leading to revoking Independence?

both of you are getting closer - take into consideration my corrections above.

 

 

 

 
Posted : April 3, 2019 2:20 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 555
Estimable Member
Topic starter
 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/brexit/8780304/gibraltar-colony-britain-eu-brexit/amp/

 

 

 
Posted : April 3, 2019 6:38 pm
Page 2 / 7
Share: