A fascinating fact about 2020

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

based on my connecting the dots theory, we are exactly 777 years before the second coming, and 1777 before the final battle also known as Armageddon.

theory is based on Nostradamus year when everything ends in 3797. No such thing can happen without the 1000 physical reign of Christ on Earth. so in 2797 we have the second coming.

and we now are 777 years before that.

https://tenor.com/view/amazeballs-amazing-fantastic-fascinating-awesome-gif-8281767

Posted : January 20, 2020 3:16 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

so what can anyone say about this amazing fact? normally we should party

https://tenor.com/view/umm-wait-nathan-fillion-gif-4809231

Posted : January 20, 2020 4:19 pm
stevef
(@stevef)
Reputable Member

I don't know about them being facts.

I think all this prophesy stuff is really people bending revelations to suit reality. They're no more believable than the bible in my opinion; I've never seen hard evidence that anything written in it actually happened? Possibly the world's biggest Chinese Whisper.

I agree with your party suggestion though. ? 

Posted : January 21, 2020 11:41 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Yes it is a fact that there was a person called Nostradamus and he did say such a thing 

and it is a fact that such things are said in the New Testament - I did nothing but use the timeline they claim such things will happen and it is a fact they claim such things

connecting the facts really 

I find it odd that simply by calculating we are indeed 777 years before the second coming and we don't throw a party and make parties great again 

tee hee

Posted : January 21, 2020 11:17 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Nothing quite like waking up on your average day in 2020

this year is doomy enough already

frankfurt DAX The TEN YEAR YIELD JUST COLLAPSED DOWN TO 1.18! VIX "carona" virus China now Turkey Greece may have to solve this in a less diplomatic way

time to put the kettle on

Posted : February 28, 2020 5:55 pm
Share: