Where is everyone?

Where is everyone?  

Page 17 / 17
  RSS
Gothicman
(@gothicman)
Estimable Member

@jole

Good on you, Jolen, there’s always a lacky who’ll do the evil and sick deeds of others as long as they themselves haven’t got a death wish directed at them – them, the still living that is, not the respected, honourable, and mourned departed, and accepted as such.

This sick rant is not an expression of free speech, it’s further attempts to wreck the site and keep the bad taste of past altercations alive and festering, to keep people away. Let's hope we can keep the good progress since going.

This post was modified 2 months ago 2 times by Gothicman
ReplyQuote
Posted : November 22, 2019 11:25 am
jolen liked
jolen
(@jolen)
Eminent Member

@gothicman

Thanks, Trev. I find it sad that he is still trying to huff and puff to blow our house down. I hope this will be an end of the hostilities now since he got his propaganda published. 

love,

jolen

This post was modified 2 months ago by jolen
ReplyQuote
Posted : November 22, 2019 11:53 am
ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Well, as Alfie is not here to defend himself or add to the 'discussion', it might be best to steer this thread in other directions. There's no benefit from dredging up old arguments and historical tittle-tattle!

Time to move on.

UKA webmaster

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 22, 2019 6:05 pm
ImSJ liked
Gothicman
(@gothicman)
Estimable Member

That's what we all thought had happened, until all this old shite turned up again, sent in by another non-contributor. Why don't you, Richard, take all those nasty personal references off, when complained about? You've removed all other references to it when people it attacked defended themselves? All our defence against it has been removed by you. Why leave this list of obnoxious accusations and misinterpretations to fester and upset members again? I'd be happy if you removed the whole thread and stopped being so quasi democratic and quasi PC in your judgements?

We had moved on, and tried to recover a pleasant creative atmosphere again, even in your absence.

Old ordinary member, Gothicman

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 22, 2019 7:11 pm
ionicus
(@ionicus)
Noble Member

@ukadmin
That's exactly what I said to Albermund.

There is no point in rehashing old arguments.

Posted by Ionicus: November 21, 2019 10:44 pm

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 23, 2019 12:04 am
ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Thanks for that, Gothic. I'll see what Andrea says.

UKA webmaster

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 23, 2019 12:06 am
Gothicman
(@gothicman)
Estimable Member

@ukadmin

Feels a bit sick, manipulative, personally abusive, and unnecessary to leave it there, serves no useful purpose, even for himself in the long run? I think Jim would agree too. It would be a great asset to the site to get him back and contributing again. (Jim that is!)

This post was modified 2 months ago 2 times by Gothicman
ReplyQuote
Posted : November 23, 2019 11:51 pm
Page 17 / 17
Share: