UKAuthors reactivat...

UKAuthors reactivated  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
shywolf
(@shywolf)
Trusted Member

Umm...why is Richard's avatar picture that of an insane demonic man hellbent on domination/subjugation of WABD and all its peace loving members?  Is it because he's mad at us?  Is it because Donald Trump is President?  It's very frightening and I don't know what to do to appease him.  I...I don't want to be removed like the UKA forums. 

Instead of trying to undo the biting of the old apple/I bite a new one instead/And with a toothless grin/Become a Dionysian among Christians.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 4, 2017 3:01 am
kdr
 kdr
(@kdr)

Hi, Steve! How've you been?
I've been keeping busy with writing some new stuff, trying to flog that and some of the older stuff, and wrestling with parts of a crime novel. Keeping the dream alive...well, sort of.
I've also been meaning to become a bit more active on here rather than just lurking, but that's obviously not happened yet! (Is this the start of doing it different? Maybe.)

Richard: Thanks for the clarification. I agree with what Griff and others said above/back on page 1: it's best to make a decision and stick to it. The UKA site was great and it was there just at the right time for me (among many others), but it was obviously time to move on even though change is always difficult.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 4, 2017 2:53 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

Posted by: shywolf

Umm...why is Richard's avatar picture that of an insane demonic man hellbent on domination/subjugation of WABD and all its peace loving members?  Is it because he's mad at us?  Is it because Donald Trump is President?  It's very frightening and I don't know what to do to appease him.  I...I don't want to be removed like the UKA forums. 

it's his member account not the admin's and he can use it without any major problem with the site's peaceful nature, but I would have had weird feelings about being on a site called write and be damned and the official admin's profile pic was of an insane demonic hellbent on domination person.

I understand why you thought all these things Shywolf. 

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 5, 2017 12:31 am
andrea
(@andrea)
Prominent Member Admin

What about mine, then? A smoking, coke-sniffing, drunken Clog?

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 5, 2017 8:40 pm
shywolf
(@shywolf)
Trusted Member

But that's exactly how I see you, Sweety, so nothing shocking there.  Richard, on the other hand, I see as a sober, mild-mannered, good-natured webmaster who loves nothing more than tinkering with UKA/WABD for the sole benefit of its peaceful, poetry loving members.

Instead of trying to undo the biting of the old apple/I bite a new one instead/And with a toothless grin/Become a Dionysian among Christians.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 6, 2017 2:45 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: