Solve this mystery ...

Notifications
Clear all

Solve this mystery of the guest viewing  

RSS
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

if you can Richard, I often visit the users online and most of the time a guest is trying to find a missing link, th.gif

what is that? really. what could possibly be that?

Posted : February 26, 2020 1:03 pm
ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

'Guests' are most probably bots or search engine crawlers scanning the website for indexing and/or nefarious purposes!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 28, 2020 7:09 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

I doubt it, isn't it clear who are the bots and who are the guests? 

Why would guests be interested in missing links? deleted material? I also noticed another thing: As soon as a member logged out, the member's name appeared without an active link and it happened that he logged out when I was about to visit this page otherwise I would not have seen what goes on! one minute he was online the next he had logged out: when he did, he as a guest with a name let's say, was viewing the *************blah blah**th.gif!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 28, 2020 8:35 pm
guajiros
(@guajiros)
Famed Member

I know if I have a peak at UKA in the middle of the night without logging in when no one else is on line, I seem show up as "one guest" 

Mystery solved?

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 28, 2020 8:54 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

nope! but you prove by saying that, you are a real guest or a real user online, not a bot, bots' list is different. real users or visitors who show as guests are never bots. yet it doesn't explain why so many real users or guests view missing links, for example a few of my poems, belcanto's, other people's too, who deleted them, or missing gifs and even there is a page not found for index! it's this th.gif however that gets on my nerves.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 28, 2020 9:23 pm
guajiros
(@guajiros)
Famed Member

@ifyouplease

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 28, 2020 9:29 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

I beg to differ on anyone's overthinking about anything written in English by me

So, what if all those real visitors are from another timeline, what if Internet is a combo? what if what appears to be deleted in our timeline isn't deleted at all in theirs?

? ? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 29, 2020 9:52 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

very nice song very good voice.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 29, 2020 9:58 am
Gammon
(@gammon)

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 4, 2020 7:00 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

yes. this song brings back some very special memories. 

thanks...... now I can go back further

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 5, 2020 3:57 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

or is it farther?

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 5, 2020 4:08 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

th.gif visitors, one will become such a missing link visitor guest or member at some point. it may be a link of timeline unification, some sort of me tell u now before 15 May thing

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 5, 2020 4:10 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

most guests view most of the time this th.gif file or removed pieces missing links and missing profile photos (didn't know you can click on that!)

(and you can't click on that!)

I tend to believe now that the world has become so strange that something very spooky is happening and we may be trapped in a timeline and those guests come from another and we may also exist in theirs 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 12, 2020 10:04 pm
Gammon liked
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

so now this new missing broken deleted link has made its appearance , 

the acme challenge.

what on earth is that? why there is absolutely no way to be from any timeline I am or was a member of uka, the timeline must be totally inexperienced unlived by at least me!

I might not even know there is UKA in this acme challenge timeline. 

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by ifyouplease
ReplyQuote
Posted : March 19, 2020 4:12 pm
Share: