Question  

RSS
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

is there a problem with the site for more than a week i can hardly login, it keeps redirecting me, site after site with age rating consent to click, i close my browser immediately, does it happen to others as well? 

no other site seems to have this problem, i checked for viruses updated my computer i downloaded a program that kills redirecting bugs etc 

the only way to view the site and login is to scroll up and down while it is still loading before the redirecting starts.

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 13, 2018 9:30 am
ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Estimable Member Admin

Not had any reports of problems and I've jot touched the site to make things break! (which is usually the case).

I'll take a look at the innards and see if anything's amiss.

thanks

UKA webmaster

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 13, 2018 11:39 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

so you could all view the site normally

i couldn't for a week tried to think of a way after scanning updating downloading the program that kills redirecting and i noticed that i could view the site at least for a few moments as I scrolled, so i tried again this time using google link and when the site was loading i started scrolling up and down and that's how i managed to login that's how i avoided the redirecting me to sites but it still happens 

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 13, 2018 12:06 pm
ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Estimable Member Admin

Is it still doing it?

UKA webmaster

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 14, 2018 10:46 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

4th time today, scrolling up and down before the site fully loads sometimes allows me to view it.

sites have a black screen of age rating consent to view.

it is impossible to stop the redirecting and i'm a bit afraid now for viruses. for the safety of my computer, which i scan and update regularly.

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 14, 2018 11:37 am
Share: