RSS
Alfie_Shoyger
(@alfie_shoyger)
Reputable Member

(as some people seem rather confused)

This is the complete list of accounts which I have set up on the new UKA:

1. archiemac (old account, disused)

2. Alfie Shoyger (main account, poetry)

3. Herr Scheuger (secondary account, for journal and opinion pieces)

4. Wakarapabokomoko (joke account, now deleted)

5. Ramalamabudbud (joke account, now deleted)

6. Alfie Shoyger 2 (deleted by mistake, replaced by Herr Scheuger)

Is everybody clear about that?

Anyone still convinced that I stole the identity of a ballerina named Edna and published my own work (prose fiction) under her name, is more than welcome to contact her on Facebook and ask her what she thinks of that:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006812746330

Posted : 30/07/2019 9:38 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member

so there's still hope it's the Russians.

I plead not ordinary

Posted : 30/07/2019 9:45 am
Alfie_Shoyger
(@alfie_shoyger)
Reputable Member

It's always either the Russians or me.

Posted : 30/07/2019 9:53 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member

has happened to me too, on a greek writers site, every single new troll had to be me according to some. left and created my own out of spite initially.

I plead not ordinary

Posted : 30/07/2019 10:00 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member

little did they know it was the russians all the time

I plead not ordinary

Posted : 30/07/2019 10:20 am
Alfie_Shoyger
(@alfie_shoyger)
Reputable Member

The genius logic behind the "Alfie is Edna" argument (accepted as fact by geniuses) is as follows:

Premise 1. Alfie has other accounts.

Premise 2. Alfie uses rude words.

Premise 3. Edna also uses rude words.

Conclusion: Alfie is Edna.

Wow!!!! How can anybody possibly argue with that??? What further proof is needed???

Posted : 30/07/2019 11:36 am
Alfie_Shoyger
(@alfie_shoyger)
Reputable Member

It's difficult for me, being in the company of such vast intellects, rather than in a village full of petty, mediocre busybodies.

Posted : 30/07/2019 11:42 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member

When somebody openly says that he or she has created an account or two he or she usually is not the anonymous troll anywhere, I remember once on my site, there was this very sweet male Greek family type who was indeed a troll that appeared and this troll had a different personality it was difficult to pinpoint who it was because it was obvious this troll knew a lot about how the site works and how other members behave etc. That man was using an internet cafe. Then he made a mistake. Willing to help with something he told me "There's an internet cafe here I will login and see what I can do."

I was online of course and saw the IP it was the same as the troll's. HA HA HA.

I plead not ordinary

Posted : 30/07/2019 12:02 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member

needless to say I did it on purpose. I knew he was out with his wife and kids and he was always willing to help he wanted to become a moderator, such a sweet polite civilized guy unlike the troll that was verbally abusing old and new members and even the site owner, me.

so you think you can moderate huh?

I plead not ordinary

Posted : 30/07/2019 12:07 pm
jay12 liked
Alfie_Shoyger
(@alfie_shoyger)
Reputable Member

Well, yeah, I mean, if I was Edna, why would I admit to being Wakarapabokomoko and Ramalamabudbud, but not Edna?

Still, the geniuses know best, as always......

By the way, you don't have to keep saying "he or she" all the time. It is clumsy and officious English. Just use "they" instead.

Posted : 30/07/2019 12:19 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Illustrious Member

they? it's officious English he/she? really? *googles officious that's not officially as nice as speaking English as naturally as possible* yep, ok it was not. oh dear I am a dutiful speaker of English! and now tempted to use question marks too?

another day at uka.

I plead not ordinary

Posted : 30/07/2019 12:47 pm
guajiros
(@guajiros)
Trusted Member

When somebody openly says that they has created an account or two they usually is not the anonymous.??????? 😆 😆 😆 

The job isn't completed properly. That's officialdom for you! 
This post was modified 3 weeks ago 2 times by guajiros
Posted : 31/07/2019 8:32 am
Alfie_Shoyger
(@alfie_shoyger)
Reputable Member

Ah, Guajiros, I'm glad you're here.

Do you remember when you advised Edna to "show, not tell" and she snapped back that "show, don't tell" was the most vacuous piece of advice anyone could ever give to a writer?

That's interesting, because only a week or so earlier I had advised Gothicman to "show, not tell" in a poem he had written that contained far too many adjectives. He's deleted it now, I think, but this poem was basically nothing but adjectives.

How strange that I would offer advice which I believed to be the most vacuous advice anyone could give.

Edna is a cretin. And so are the retards who think that she is me.

I'm still waiting for my apology...

Posted : 31/07/2019 10:49 am
Gothicman
(@gothicman)
Trusted Member

@alfie_shoyger

If “Edna” is not you, you have every reason to feel aggrieved, but, I don’t apologise, as the sum total of your obnoxious, insulting gutter language and unfriendly behaviour still means that you haven’t earned the sympathy you seek.

“Edna” was a mentally-damaged, filthy-minded, and vicious individual, who’s twisted brain stood for everything that decent folk abhor in a fellow human being, the sort of obnoxious individual they try to keep out of their lives, and their children away from.

The fact that everyone immediately thought it was you is compensation enough for me! Allowing multiple-accounts is an admin failure, and was always doomed to encourage wayward individuals to cause confusion and problems?

Now, can you all give it a rest now, can we just forget about all this shite and get back to not normal UKAuthor life, unfortunately, but at least when it was a community site at its creative and inspiring best?

Posted : 31/07/2019 11:17 am
Alfie_Shoyger
(@alfie_shoyger)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @gothicman

I don’t apologise, as the sum total of your obnoxious, insulting gutter language and unfriendly behaviour still means that you haven’t earned the sympathy you seek.

How interesting, bearing in mind that you insulted me first. I had said NOTHING to you, Trevor, NOTHING AT ALL, when you suddenly decided to brand me an "emotional retard with no social skills". That was an UNPROVOKED attack.

You threw the first stone, and expected me to just sit there and take it. Well, I didn't, and I didn't have to.

So, actually, you SHOULD apologise.

Posted : 31/07/2019 11:37 am
Page 1 / 3
Share: