Homemade Lifebelts

Notifications
Clear all

Homemade Lifebelts  

RSS

franciman
(@franciman)
July 2, 2020 8:17 am  

Would it be possible to keep the site open in a reduced state initially? I'm driven to ask by the same impulses that push most of us to express remorse and sadness at UKA'S passing.. I'm also a little stiff necked, and hate seeing the crowing victory of one stunted individual. When we ask├ęd for people to come forward and help run the site a short time ago, I believed us to still be in the hands of Alfie. I did not volunteer, which says as much about me perhaps, as it did about him.
Maybe it is regrettably, too late. I would help run any revival of our group, though the technical part of Richard's work would need to be covered by someone more technically gifted than me. We could start simply as a shared interest group with low key submissions and maybe a limited forum for writers,writing process, and mutual support. What do people think?

ruadh and gee liked
gee
 gee
(@gee)
Eminent Member
July 2, 2020 8:42 am  

Quite a few people have asked if that would be possible but it's something only Richard and Andrea could decide. You could try emailing them to ask that? I think most of the people I've spoken to recently would be happy to keep the site going.

ReplyQuote
richard
(@richard)
Active Member Admin

ruadh liked
ReplyQuote
Share: