Deactivated account...

[Sticky] Deactivated accounts  

RSS
ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

This message updated on 20/11/19

I have deactivated loads of inactive accounts in a 'spring clean'. The intention is to reduce the 'dead accounts' and stop the spam and lack of control that results from having hundreds of 'anonymous' registered users.

If your account is deactivated you will get an email telling you. If you think this is in error or if you want your account reactivated, just email me and I'll put it right.

Some accounts ARE actually active but I think I might have been over-zealous and you might have been deactivated in error. Please email me and I will reactivate.

ALSO

New account registrations are now closed. 

IF you'd like to join UKA you can email and request a new account creation.

email: redirect7 @ gmail .com (without the spaces)

(20/11/19) The webmaster@ukauthors.com email address seems to be bust so emails to that address are not being received! use the one above to contact me (Richard) or email Andrea - andrea@ukauthors.com

thanks

Richard

UPDATE from Andrea...

Posted by: @andrea

My andrea@ukauthors . com doesn't seem to work either!

You can contact me here: andrealowne@ tiscali .nl (without spaces.

This topic was modified 3 weeks ago 3 times by ukadmin

UKA webmaster

Posted : August 6, 2019 10:42 pm
allets
(@allets)

I submit irregularly - working on novels, but I adore UKAuths. Please do not deactivate me. The Yank. 😀 allets

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 7, 2019 4:05 am
ukadmin liked
jolen
(@jolen)
Eminent Member

Hi Richard and Andrea, 
I tried to email you about my account but it came back for some reason, so I am requesting help here. Please do reinstate my account and can you tell me if you have a back up of my old work? I did link accounts as directed ages ago and used to have an archive, but do not see it now. Any and all assistance is very much appreciated and I look forward to becoming a productive member of the site again.

Thanks,

jolen

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 20, 2019 5:00 pm
ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Jolen

I got your email...

Your account is fully active (which is why you can sign in and use the forums), so no problems there.

Your archive is in the UKArchive listed under your name here:

UKArchive

and the direct link to your FULL (32 submissions) archive is here:

Output list

UKA webmaster

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 21, 2019 10:41 am
sweetwater
(@sweetwater)

I tried to submit a poem just now and there is no option for me, has my account been deactivated? I haven't received an email to say I have been, I know I have been really struggling to find something of the quality used to know, but I have been commenting and I really need the option to submit, otherwise there is nothing to work towards. I have a couple I think are getting there but as I said I can't submit. Sue.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 22, 2019 6:17 pm
ionicus
(@ionicus)
Noble Member

@sweetwater

You better send an email to: webmaster[at]ukauthors.com to re-instate your account if it has been deactivated.
By looking at your site profile I could see that you last posted in June.
I don't know if Richard and Andrea read the forums.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 23, 2019 1:01 pm
sweetwater
(@sweetwater)

@ionicus

Thank you Ionicus I will do that 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 23, 2019 5:05 pm
ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Sweetwater,

Your account is fully active. Is it that you can't find the link to 'Submit' anything or is it the 'poetry' category that's missing from the submit page?

The link to submit (when you are logged in) is in the 'YOU' dropdown link in the navigation bar across the top:

Let me know how you get on. I get emails when new forum posts happen. Or you can email me at the webmaster[at]ukauthors.com address. ? 

This post was modified 3 months ago by ukadmin

UKA webmaster

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 23, 2019 6:36 pm
sweetwater
(@sweetwater)

@ukadmin

Hi, found it, thank you very much Sue. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 24, 2019 12:18 am
ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

The ukauthors@webmaster.com email address is playing up and I can't figure out how to fix it. If you need to contact me (webmaster@...) then use my own email address which does work...

redirect7 @ gmail . com (obviously without the spaces!)

👍

UKA webmaster

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 20, 2019 12:09 pm
andrea
(@andrea)
Prominent Member Admin

My andrea@ukauthors . com doesn't seem to work either!

You can contact me here: andrealowne@ tiscali .nl (without spaces.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 20, 2019 4:07 pm
valdohren
(@valdohren)

I know I have not submitted for some time now, but I value my account with UKA and if and when I am able to write again, I will certainly submit again.  Therefore, I would be grateful if you would keep my account open.  Thank you.

Val Dohren

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 20, 2019 10:49 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Famed Member

Greetings everyone, spring clean is a good thing, I am glad I have done it here and may do it elsewhere too, keep my account active, I hope there will be a day I will feel comfortable again to submit something, but it'd be something perhaps too difficult to occur. Happy writing all, bye.

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 21, 2019 9:51 am
Share: