June 30, 2020 1:25 pm  

Will message you Gill.

gee liked
ReplyQuote
ionicus
(@ionicus)
Noble Member
June 30, 2020 2:45 pm  

Does anyone have any news/whereabouts of Sunken? 

SugarMama liked
ReplyQuote
gee
 gee
(@gee)
Eminent Member
June 30, 2020 4:51 pm  

@ionicus
I emailed him a week ago and he normally replies straight away but I haven't heard from him. Having said that, we last emailed a couple of years ago so he might have a different email or something. I did tell him that people were saying some lovely things about him here though and that the site was closing. 

Elfstone liked
ReplyQuote
SugarMama
(@sugarmama)
June 30, 2020 5:52 pm  

@jolen Hey hun lovely to hear from you. Yeah, we are all okay here thank you. Hope you and hubby are both okay too and healthy and safe. I'm still writing for my sins lol. xx

ReplyQuote
SugarMama
(@sugarmama)
June 30, 2020 5:56 pm  
Posted by: @ionicus

Does anyone have any news/whereabouts of Sunken? 

I hope someone can get hold of Sunks, it won't be the same without him xx

ruadh liked
ReplyQuote
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)
Honorable Member
June 30, 2020 8:04 pm  

@stevef I'm in! I replied to Gee. I don't want to lose touch with everybody. 😪 

ruadh and gee liked
ReplyQuote
stevef
(@stevef)
Illustrious Member
June 30, 2020 8:22 pm  

Great news! I'm sure we've all been waiting for you, Alison! 🥂 

x Steve

ruadh liked
ReplyQuote
sweetwater
(@sweetwater)
June 30, 2020 10:05 pm  

Would like to add my own few words on this very sad parting of the ways, I will miss all the wonderful poetry, the lovely people and the interesting chats I had with so many in the comments.

I would also like to say a huge thank you to you all for all the encouragement and kind words on my writing.

And a special thank you goes to Mikeverdi who took me under his wing and did so very much to encourage me to believe in myself and become the poet he knew I could be. Thank you Mike.

sweetwater xxxx

gee and Elfstone liked
ReplyQuote
sweetwater
(@sweetwater)
June 30, 2020 10:06 pm  

Would like to add my own few words on this very sad parting of the ways, I will miss all the wonderful poetry, the lovely people and the interesting chats I had with so many in the comments.

I would also like to say a huge thank you to you all for all the encouragement and kind words on my writing.

And a special thank you goes to Mikeverdi who took me under his wing and did so very much to encourage me to believe in myself and become the poet he knew I could be. Thank you Mike.

sweetwater xxxx

ReplyQuote
Gothicman
(@gothicman)
Reputable Member
June 30, 2020 11:11 pm  

It would seem that Archie Gammon is the sicko that just keeps on giving 🤢! He's become a new member again today on ABC-Tales using the image of his old alias 'Edna', with a poem 'Ensemble of Simpletons' including a link to that drivel about UKA on 'Poetry Circle'. How do sites keep the bugger out? Admin there will take it off soon. He's more unpredictable than Covid19, where will he infest next? 🤮

https://www.abctales.com/story/viceroy1/ensemble-simpletons

ReplyQuote
coolhermit
(@coolhermit)
July 1, 2020 7:28 am  

@sweetwater  Thanks, Sue, for all your kind comments on my pomes - I always appreciated them  Rick xx

ReplyQuote
coolhermit
(@coolhermit)
July 1, 2020 7:38 am  

@gothicman Well, well, well, I read 'Gammon's' piece you linked to - he would make a fine case study - but not for me. 

Elfstone liked
ReplyQuote
Gothicman
(@gothicman)
Reputable Member
July 1, 2020 8:04 am  

@coolhermit
Yeh, time to move on, Rick. Summer relaxation awaits now at last, and the peace of nature... and some long-awaited visitors. It's been a long haul for all of us.

ReplyQuote
coolhermit
(@coolhermit)
July 1, 2020 8:09 am  

@gothicman  yes indeedy - all this went on and I had literally no idea. I'm so naive at times  ☹️   It will be good to see what arises from the ashes. 

Elfstone liked
ReplyQuote
sweetwater
(@sweetwater)
July 1, 2020 9:20 am  

@coolhermit

I shall miss reading your marvellous and very engrossing poems, I loved getting lost in your words and stepping into different worlds for a while.

All the very best to you, the world will be a duller place without UKA.

Sue X

Elfstone liked
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 9
Share: