A Letter from the H...

Notifications
Clear all

A Letter from the Homeless  

RSS

franciman
(@franciman)
June 10, 2020 1:26 pm  

In a far off Galaxy, not unlike modern, reconstructed Poland, one malignant individual contemplates success... It comes at the price of destroying his only platform, and all to serve a tortured, malformed ego.
I hold my hand up to acknowledge that lethargy on my part aided Alfie in his malicious designs. I'm afraid we all turned a blind eye to the behaviour of a fellow member, perhaps mistaking his venomous rhetoric for frustration and passion. We watched a bully in action; a racist. A man with no idea of fellowship.
It's all immaterial now though, and I can't help feeling I've been made homeless. If anyone can point me to another writing site I'd be most grateful. I realise it will be difficult to find one which could offer what I had here. Somewhere Alfie-free would be nice. Somewhere I might meet old UKA members, even better.
Thank you Andrea and Richard. Your dedication to the site puts most of us to shame.
To all my writing friends I can only bewail my loss and wish you well further up the line. Those whom I will miss will know. Those who consider my fond farewell is not for them, are probably right.
Safe Hame, folks...

Elfstone liked
ionicus
(@ionicus)
Noble Member
June 10, 2020 2:03 pm  

I've sent you a PM, Jim.

Best, Luigi.

ReplyQuote
ruadh
(@ruadh)
June 11, 2020 12:17 pm  

I feel the same. I'm sure others do too. 

Elfstone liked
ReplyQuote
griffonner
(@griffonner)
June 22, 2020 11:28 am  

It almost seems pointless making a reply to you Franciman because I don't have an answer to your question. I do want you to know, however, that I totally agree with you and your sentiments regarding this whole sad situation.   🙁 

Elfstone and ruadh liked
ReplyQuote
Share: